Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cxzscr wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 pm Hello
Excuse me, this indicator has built-in alarm switch option, I have opened the switch option.
But when I am using 1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, it will not pop up alerts and push notifications.
Excuse me, can anyone help solve this problem?
thank you very much

猎豹浏览器截图20190306160356.png

P20K.mq4
that is dirty........ stolen and decompiled code....... they do not fix those here so sorry :thumbdown:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi MrTools, can you please modify the attached indi as per pic. You did modify it before but it draws histo irrespective of where the fast and slow positions are. In essence it is correct but what i would like with this new modification is to :

Only draw red hist when red fast period is below red slow period.
&
Only draw green hist when green fast period is above green slow period.

Hope pic is clear..i have attached the original indi and the histo indi you created from it(hopefully will be easier to edit it).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Deez wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 pm Hi MrTools, can you please modify the attached indi as per pic. You did modify it before but it draws histo irrespective of where the fast and slow positions are. In essence it is correct but what i would like with this new modification is to :

&

Hope pic is clear..i have attached the original indi and the histo indi you created from it(hopefully will be easier to edit it).

Hello Deez,

please, can you post the CycleScalp Indicator.

Thank you very much.

Deez wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 pm Hi MrTools, can you please modify the attached indi as per pic. You did modify it before but it draws histo irrespective of where the fast and slow positions are. In essence it is correct but what i would like with this new modification is to :

&

Hello
Can you share the arrow indicator of the main picture?
thank you very much