Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hercs wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm Good morning all,
Please could someone direct me to the indicator that builds "3-Line Break" charts?
I have searched the forums, but to no avail and probably because I am using the wrong correct name for the indicator, for which I apologise.
Continued success to you all.
The same problem as with renko-charts and tick-charts. You need the history in ticks, not OHLC to have the correct chart. Try it, but I can absolutely not recommend it on MT4. You need another platform for this very special chart-type, e.g. JForex, Linnsoft and NinjaTrader are platforms with integrated TLB. I tried JForex last year and played a bit with it. TLB isn't that good, a lot of bad signals. On the pic you see TLB(10), it was the best I could get. It was on tf M5, if I remind correctly. On M30 it needs a half eternity for new signals for TLB(10). TLB(3) doesn't need that long time, of course.

These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
Hercs, FXchaos

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:34 pm

The same problem as with renko-charts and tick-charts. You need the history in ticks, not OHLC to have the correct chart. Try it, but I can absolutely not recommend it on MT4. You need another platform for this very special chart-type, e.g. JForex, Linnsoft and NinjaTrader are platforms with integrated TLB. I tried JForex last year and played a bit with it. TLB isn't that good, a lot of bad signals. On the pic you see TLB(10), it was the best I could get. It was on tf M5, if I remind correctly. On M30 it needs a half eternity for new signals for TLB(10). TLB(3) doesn't need that long time, of course.

JNJ.US_USD_LB10.png

TLB.mq4
Many thanks for your kindness, Krelian.
That certainly puts a damper on my enthusiasm, but will look at what you have recommended. It may have prevented me from wasting more time.
Best wishes,

nrv wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 am Hello,

I am trying to use this indicator but when I upload it to a chart, I have an alert saying this indicator is a renamed one. Any help please ? Thanks
"i_Trend(mtf + alerts + multisymbol)"
Dont know who ever renamed it or from where you got it
here is Mrtools corrected version
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
nrv
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

nrv wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:12 am Thnak you for your response mntiwana.

It was from mql5, the brainwashing system thread, I believe it was Mr tools who posted it
You are right,mrtools posted it but since that site keep renaming stuff automatically from since long so the problem came from site not by code or coder
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
nrv

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

nrv wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:12 am Thnak you for your response mntiwana.

It was from mql5, the brainwashing system thread, I believe it was Mr tools who posted it
Once upon a time on Forex-TSD when we uploaded files they would rename automatically for some weird reason. This caused certain issues. Now that MQL5 forum has attempted to merge some old Forex-TSD posts into theirs this problem carried over.

So when downloading files from that forum just remember that this problem exists. Best to try and use or find newer files here if you can :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
nrv, mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

johnwong wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm Dear, Mr. tools:
I use this tool to determine the direction of breakthroughs every day in an hour cycle. I've been using this indicator for several years. I want to upgrade this indicator. I marked my idea and asked you to help me. It's very simple. First, remove the position of red forks, stop showing them, and then change these positions I marked to different colors of horizontal lines, and label them. Write down buy, sell, tp1, tp2. If there is an alarm when breaking through, it would be better. Thank you for helping me. I really need it.
Post original code that you got from some where with out chinies slang extensions
originally looks like igor ver altered by cja