Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ionone wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 pm ok so here it is again

without external links this time :D

i don't know why i didn't see that buton before...i looked i promise :D thanks Jimmy

so please moderators can you tell me if you programmed that indicator and if yes if i can have the code?

thank you so much

Jeff
If the code was made by one of the FS experts and there is no MQL4 file on this site then the source code isn't shared (to prevent theft etc.).
In regards to source codes please refer to our rules here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

OscarMike wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 pm Dear Mladen and Mr tool ... please change all these BB lines to horizontal lines

Thank you in advance
It is simply 3 state (3 deviations) SMA bands
What did you means for H lines - can you explain with illustration picture/s
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bluebird wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 am Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could make this indicator into a multi time-frame and non repaint indicator?
Thank you so much in advance!
The above posted code with correct name posted here again for to avoid confusing and is compatible with new mt4
i dont think it repaints (by visual point of view) but experts can better advise

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

forexdemogod wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:36 am In haste I forgot that

In my search for the mq4, I found the attached indicator with all those bells/whistlesImage 10.jpgTDI-RSI-Dz-VHF_Adaptive_Alerts.ex4
The same issue (mq4)
these versions were posted by v2v and he never shared any of his altered code - though all initial/basic codes are originally of Mladen/Mrtools