Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:52 am
Thanks for the comments - :)
may i know why you mostly guys always take much of our time unnecessarily ,why you cant invest your own time for your own needs and why cant explain with illustration picture/s
for to avoid long waiting and guessing around and or mind reading
now first we have to down load it,apply on chart and see and then read again your inquiry ,is not it - :)
look at mom indicators list and every single folder contains further dozens variations,means needs to find from hundreds indicators for simply one reply,dont you feel mercy for others and care others time
regards
Hiya and thanks for getting back to me. I thought my request was pretty straightforward but can see what you mean.

Here is a screenshot of the idea behind my request (apologies if some of the coloring might be slightly off):
We've got the default MT4 Momentum indicator (attached in the original request) and when the main line is above 100 I would like each candle to paint green bars; when it's below 100 I would like it to paint red bars. I believe this is also called a 0-1 bar histogram, but below is a sample just in case (not from the same indicator) to make sure we're on the same page:
Thanks and apologies for the initial confusion :)

Zelias wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 am First of, let me thank you all for the amazing work that you're doing here and for all the help and input provided throughout 2018. I wish you all the best in 2019 and may we all have a very prosperous one!

In the spirit of the forum, I'd like to ask whether anyone has a simple bar histo (0-1) of the normal Momentum indicator with the condition for color change being whether the indi value is above or below Zero (in this case 100) line?

If there isn't one, could someone kindly put it together, please (indi attached)?

Thanks and until we meet again in 2019!
"momentum trend - nma 1.4 1090 fix"
Though it is not bar histo but displaying fine osci style,may be it help you
already posted back pages
almost with a lot of options included
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 am
"momentum trend - nma 1.4 1090 fix"
Though it is not bar histo but displaying fine osci style,may be it help you
already posted back pages
almost with a lot of options included
Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the help, even though it's not what I need (I can't even match the results vs regular Momentum indi).

I hope someone else could help, but if nobody can I'll find another way :)

Enjoy the New Year Eve and see you in 2019!

global wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

This indicator "Momentum - directional pa adapted (alerts + arrows + mtf)" that was recently posted at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295383968#p1295383968 for some unknown reason isn't showing up in my Navigator list of indicators even when I repeatedly refresh the list or restart MT4.

The same thing is also happening with the "T3 bbsqueeze alert" indicator posted on May 10th, 2018 at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295374199#p1295374199

All the other indicators in my navigator list are showing except for those two. Can you suggest what could possibly be the cause of this? Thanks.
I just tested and it's working for me so it's something to do with your system. Please show me how you are opening your data folder and also try to delete unused indicators and then restart your MT4 because if you have more indicators then sometime you will face this issue.

pipmagnet wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:15 am Hello all,

Could this be converted to MT 5 - really good tool.
I would also need to add symbol - YMH19 - this is the mini DOW - I trade futures on mt5 - would love to have this on board.

Many thanks in advance !
Just realized that there are other symbols that I may want to add later that are NOT Forex pairs - is it possible to put in the option to add custom symbols?

Happy new year guys

Would appreciate some help, I use a Fibonacci pivot which has levels for each trading sessions, london, asia, europe and ny, it worked perfectly, however the coder has updated the indicator and it doesn't work on my platform anymore , i have attached the indi if you'd like to check if it works.

What I need is a similar fibo pivot indicator which gives me daily levels for each sessions,, I tried contacting the maker of the PIVOT FIBS indi with no success unfortunately.