Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 am
Brother
Why cant you post your illustration picture/s for to better understand experts
also it will be help other traders as a part of their learning

Excuse me, mntiwana,
I will be more accurate in the future. :mrgreen:

The indicators are different, WPR and OBV instead of WPR and RSI.

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LFN wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm Hi. I was searching for an Ergodic version with MTF and arrows on the bar chart when signal line crossover.

I tried all indicators in the TSI thread and also the ones in the SMI William Blau thread, but none of them matches this indicator when running the same settings (default) 2,10,5. The indictator I am using is this: BH-Ergodic (attached).

So is it possible to get MTF and arrows when signal line crossover?
It's a little different than the Blau ergodic's I have seen in that it uses 3 ma's in it's calculation anyway made this version it's the same except the trigger or signal ma is like regular signal ma's.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, rudiarius

Roper wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:50 am Hello,
That's a very interesting indicator that helps identify tops and bottoms. Would you be kind enough to put alerts and arrows when the RSI is breaking the upper or lower band?
Thank you for your time!
Try finding some newest Dz ver at RSI thread,i think there are so many almost alerting arrowing ones
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:08 pm

It's a little different than the Blau ergodic's I have seen in that it uses 3 ma's in it's calculation anyway made this version it's the same except the trigger or signal ma is like regular signal ma's.
Hi, this shows up the same as the one I attached in my post. Do you think arrows when signal line crosses over could be added? And MTF would be a really nice present :)

Hi Mr. Tools,

This indicator "Momentum - directional pa adapted (alerts + arrows + mtf)" that was recently posted at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295383968#p1295383968 for some unknown reason isn't showing up in my Navigator list of indicators even when I repeatedly refresh the list or restart MT4.

The same thing is also happening with the "T3 bbsqueeze alert" indicator posted on May 10th, 2018 at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295374199#p1295374199

All the other indicators in my navigator list are showing except for those two. Can you suggest what could possibly be the cause of this? Thanks.

First of, let me thank you all for the amazing work that you're doing here and for all the help and input provided throughout 2018. I wish you all the best in 2019 and may we all have a very prosperous one!

In the spirit of the forum, I'd like to ask whether anyone has a simple bar histo (0-1) of the normal Momentum indicator with the condition for color change being whether the indi value is above or below Zero (in this case 100) line?

If there isn't one, could someone kindly put it together, please (indi attached)?

Thanks and until we meet again in 2019!

Zelias wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 am First of, let me thank you all for the amazing work that you're doing here and for all the help and input provided throughout 2018. I wish you all the best in 2019 and may we all have a very prosperous one!

In the spirit of the forum, I'd like to ask whether anyone has a simple bar histo (0-1) of the normal Momentum indicator with the condition for color change being whether the indi value is above or below Zero (in this case 100) line?

If there isn't one, could someone kindly put it together, please (indi attached)?

Thanks and until we meet again in 2019!
Thanks for the comments - :)
may i know why you mostly guys always take much of our time unnecessarily ,why you cant invest your own time for your own needs and why cant explain with illustration picture/s
for to avoid long waiting and guessing around and or mind reading
now first we have to down load it,apply on chart and see and then read again your inquiry ,is not it - :)
look at mom indicators list and every single folder contains further dozens variations,means needs to find from hundreds indicators for simply one reply,dont you feel mercy for others and care others time
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.