Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi. I was searching for an Ergodic version with MTF and arrows on the bar chart when signal line crossover.

I tried all indicators in the TSI thread and also the ones in the SMI William Blau thread, but none of them matches this indicator when running the same settings (default) 2,10,5. The indictator I am using is this: BH-Ergodic (attached).

So is it possible to get MTF and arrows when signal line crossover?

Skyold wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am Hello mladen, mntiwana and mrtools.
This indicator is very suitable for trend following.
Can you please insert this indicator OBV and is it even possible?
Best regards

Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.29 - 14.15.27.43.png

RSI STO WPR OBOS Zone3c.mq4
What do you means insert and if you know about level bounds
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

LFN wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:35 pm Hi. I was searching for an Ergodic version with MTF and arrows on the bar chart when signal line crossover.

I tried all indicators in the TSI thread and also the ones in the SMI William Blau thread, but none of them matches this indicator when running the same settings (default) 2,10,5. The indictator I am using is this: BH-Ergodic (attached).

So is it possible to get MTF and arrows when signal line crossover?
The version you posted,its author "Bruce Hellstrom" renamed it on his name - originally it is "Blau - Eco"
do you think this match with yours
the only difference,your posted one using ema and this using OMA but oma speed can be adjusted where required,there are on Jurik versions too
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
LFN, Patrick K

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 am
What do you means insert and if you know about level bounds
Hello mntiwana,
Thank you for your quick response.
OBV has no min and max level. Therefore, my question is also whether it is possible to create the indicator: RSI-STO-WPR-OBOS-OBV zone.

After a long observation in Subwindow I found out if WPR is over OBV, then it was an uptrend and OBV has been above WPR then it was a downtrend.
Maybe it was just a coincidence in the last 6 months.
Maybe there is a way to code to combine everything much more closely together, even if they are level bounds. :)
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 am

Hello mntiwana,
Thank you for your quick response.
OBV has no min and max level. Therefore, my question is also whether it is possible to create the indicator: RSI-STO-WPR-OBOS-OBV zone.

After a long observation in Subwindow I found out if WPR is over OBV, then it was an uptrend and OBV has been above WPR then it was a downtrend.
Maybe it was just a coincidence in the last 6 months.
Maybe there is a way to code to combine everything much more closely together, even if they are level bounds. :)
Brother
Why cant you post your illustration picture/s for to better understand experts
also it will be help other traders as a part of their learning