Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Is it possible to get a vertical line signal when the white line crosses the yellow line?
Currently this indicator signals when there is a cross of the zero level.
Thanks if it can be done as it would be an even better, more versatile, alert and signalling indicator.
TEAMTRADER
PS
The reason the yellow line is set so thickly is that it filters out the sideways movement of the price.

FBI wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:10 pm So this how it should be. 20 days adr from daily open up and down, horizontal lines

averagedailyrange-mt5-screen-7691.png

hannovers indi :The plotted levels move dynamically as new daily highs/lows are formed
May be you can request mrtools to modify the indicator so that previous day's adr levels also stay visible as lines also. He is great coder and does not disappoint anyone.
I think that will fulfill your needs.

Dear mr tools , Mladen and other great coders in the house, compliment of the season to you all. I got the attached indicator recently. The idea is for an up/down arrows to show in 3 consecutive same color candle, at the 3rd candle, the vertical line will print on the 3rd candle. please i want you to make it to be MTF for anytime frame and re- adjust the the arrows to appear closer than it is to the wick or tail of the candle,(the input setting for the arrows seems not controlling the arrow shift. . The signals are far from near accurate, if there is room for adjustment or clean up for better accuracy i will gladly appreciate it. Thanks for your anticipated help and precious time