Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 am

Hasn't been tested but it should be ok.
Thanks, good work, the description in file is still " zero cross", but what I meant is not an individual alert on each line of x3 or x6-version, if each momentum changes direction, it would be great to have an alert ONLY if 3 [ or as option 2-6] lines together are sloping up or down in a new direction.
Now it alerts often on each line separately.
We appreciate the good work of all mods and coders.

friend4you wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:16 am

Thanks, good work, the description in file is still " zero cross", but what I meant is not an individual alert on each line of x3 or x6-version, if each momentum changes direction, it would be great to have an alert ONLY if 3 [ or as option 2-6] lines together are sloping up or down in a new direction.
Now it alerts often on each line separately.
We appreciate the good work of all mods and coders.
Description changed from zero cross to slope and posted in the original post, Have a nice day! :wave:

FBI wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 am Mr Tools
Can you please, when you have time and if it is possible, to add arrows when it goes above/below level 2 and and alert would be nice too.
Thank you.

viewtopic.php?p=1295380928#p1295380928
Added entering and exiting the zone arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
FBI, Jimmy, camisa, reachme, michaelB

Hello Mrtools, everyone

I have a ton of questions. I won't pose them all here just a few.

Been trading for a while, using some of the indicators produced and/or modified here and forexfactory

First, question is this: are these indicators remotely doing the same thing, based off same calculations and giving the same results?
I have not gone further in depth than "what is an ema?" I don't follow most of what you and Mntiwana post about the guts of these indicators attached or others for that matter...it is far over my head.

Lastly, is it possible- or even practical- to use a Hull MA in an indicator such as the TDI, replacing the moving averages with Hull MAs perhaps?

I thank you for any response and I apologize if this is more of a waste of time than something of use for our community

Thanks
FXDG

I THOUGHT I COULD REMOVE THIS AND PLACE IT ON THE OTHER THREAD. SORRY!!
NO CLUE HOW TO DELETE IT
Attachments

Hi All,

Does anyone have a vertical line indicator where the line is placed on current candle and moves along as new candles are formed? The line should cross both the price chart and the indicator windows.

I've found the attached indi but the line on it doesn't move when a new candle is formed (it stays with the old one).

Any help will be appreciated in either sharing a working indi or fixing/modifying the attached one.

Thank you awesome people!