Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dearest Mrtools
Price action averages(mtf + alerts + arrows)
Can you please manage time adding filter (same filter as you added within Averages,Jurik and so many other codes) to this of your 3 state displaying pretty creation
Plus some smoothing factor as an more additional benefit - i dont know exact may be some kind jurik or EFT ehlar fisher transform kind
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:42 pm Dearest Mrtools
Price action averages(mtf + alerts + arrows)
Can you please manage time adding filter (same filter as you added within Averages,Jurik and so many other codes) to this of your 3 state displaying pretty creation
Plus some smoothing factor as an more additional benefit - i dont know exact may be some kind jurik or EFT ehlar fisher transform kind
regards
Added price and final values filter.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, camisa, talaate, rudiarius, mtp, AmirDehghani, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Dear Mr Tools,
Many thanks for your priceless contributions....
I incorporate harmonic patterns in my trading style and love to see emerging patterns in relation to price action.
Over some period of time, I have adopted the attached indicator and have realized some appreciable level of accuracy/prediction.

While points X, A, and B are formed, it would predict BC and CD.
The challenge with this indicator is that it hangs/freezes my PC.

I would appreciate if you could help resolve the issue so that it could be very handy/light on the system when applied to any chart.

P.S. I only have the exe. file

Kind regards,

losajoca wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 pm Hi,

Please, could someone look at this indicator because when I try to input higher values
(lets say 200) on the "SSA Lag" field it freezes my MT4.
Hope it's fixable…
Thanks in advance.
SSA Always requires a lot of resources,try limiting number of bars
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.