Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Heloo,

Please Mrtools, can you add the option of current candle alerts and the option to select the alert wav file, on this two indicators.

Thank you in advance.

Edit ------ Forex space is Decompiled and renamed of some thing ------ mod

Hi MrTools and Team,

Would it be possible to add arrows on Zero (in this case 1) crosses for the attached indi, please?

If you could also add/apply Bollinger Bands to the Main Line (with color change on mid BB line cross) that would be a great bonus, but not obligatory if you haven't got the time.

Thank you in advance for the continuous help and amazing support. All the best.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:52 am I think there are so many around but peoples have no patience at all,requested here at open forum then PM

All valued members always keep in mind,once asked then wait a while for somebody to come and help you,if possible
No PMs till there is some secret and or private matter - no special welcome and entertainments in PMs,as every body is same equal valued and respectable for FS
Always keep in mind,asking and replying in open forum help to all members,users and visitors
Many thanks for the graphical illustration.
My challenge is that there seems to be no indicator attached. I look forward to your warm response.

Kind regards,

olajideprosper wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:53 am

Many thanks for the graphical illustration.
My challenge is that there seems to be no indicator attached. I look forward to your warm response.

Kind regards,
I think i responded you the same day and post few illustration pictures for you to see and reply if you looking for such a tool - but you did not replied until today
the matter is this we have so many variations and bundles of every single type indicator,so we can not post every single indicator in reply one request/query till it is not clear enough and confirm exactly what,it means for example we post 30 indicators in against one query and at the end the requester say,no not this,i am looking for some thing else
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

12joseph wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 am
not specific indi.just indicator that can count partialy good.like pro elliot wave or Shepherd Elliot Wave.thanks
These users thanked the author PREETHI for the post:
12joseph
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.