Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:15 am

Not sure what is causing the problem, this is what I'm getting.Anyway maybe when i posted it, possibly posted a wrong or bad version.
Dear mrtools,
Many thanks for the functionality and precision of this indicator. I wouldn't know if you could figure out what makes it to freeze the PC for a long time. The freezing is a disadvantage for such a good indicator.

Thank you for your time and input.

Kind regards,

olajideprosper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Dear mrtools,
Many thanks for the functionality and precision of this indicator. I wouldn't know if you could figure out what makes it to freeze the PC for a long time. The freezing is a disadvantage for such a good indicator.

Thank you for your time and input.

Kind regards,
I have not had that problem. please show me your settings and maybe I can narrow down what's causing the problem.This is what i get with default settings but 4 hr on 1 hr chart.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:03 pm

I have not had that problem. please show me your settings and maybe I can narrow down what's causing the problem.This is what i get with default settings but 4 hr on 1 hr chart.
Hi mrtools
As I said before you published two version :
1) rsi - averages(fls + mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 and
2) rsi - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
Both versions work perfectly in time frame but during MTF the first one number (1) affect on the PC memory, ofcourse the indicator displayed as you showed in your post but the PC itself is become unstable
Because this indicator is extremely promising I begun, Right now, to used, but I used the version number (2) which is si - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4.
I suggest, the key solution to this problem is, perhaps, by clarify the difference between the two version. what are the difference? may be in the part of the MTF steps.
Any way, my friend MRTOOLS, the version number 1, believe me has issue in the steps of MTF
My regards

talaate wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 pm
Hi mrtools
As I said before you published two version :
1) rsi - averages(fls + mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 and
2) rsi - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
Both versions work perfectly in time frame but during MTF the first one number (1) affect on the PC memory, ofcourse the indicator displayed as you showed in your post but the PC itself is become unstable
Because this indicator is extremely promising I begun, Right now, to used, but I used the version number (2) which is si - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4.
I suggest, the key solution to this problem is, perhaps, by clarify the difference between the two version. what are the difference? may be in the part of the MTF steps.
Any way, my friend MRTOOLS, the version number 1, believe me has issue in the steps of MTF
My regards
This is version number 2 with the arrows option fixed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, talaate, AmirDehghani, olajideprosper

I realized the easiest way to make this indicator would probably be to make the "4 TF Heiken Ashi Arrows" indi work for regular candle color instead of only Heiken Ashi candle color (maybe by having the option to set "MA Method 1" and "MA Method 2" inputs to "None"). Would mladen, mrtools or anyone else be interested? It would mean a lot :) Thank you in advance

zzleepy wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:50 am I’m looking for a 4 TF tape/histogram for Price Above/Below Open (or requesting it if one hasn’t already been made)

For example, say the 4 TFs for the tape are set to H4, D1, W1, MN, and we are looking at the H1 chart:

H4 tape will show bull color whenever H1 price is above current H4 open, and bear when below
D1 tape will show bull color whenever H1 price is above current D1 open, and bear when below
W1 tape will show bull color whenever H1 price is above current W1 open, and bear when below
MN tape will show bull color whenever H1 price is above current MN open, and bear when below

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated! :)
These users thanked the author zzleepy for the post:
hannele

Hi all,

I have the Symphonie SentimentEmotion Combi Indikator v1.0 which takes the info from the following indicator.

Symphonie_Market_Emotion_Indikator
and
Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator

The above indicator repaints and the combi indikator v1 repaints. I was wondering if combi can be made no repaint and take the only the last bar of the other indicators and dont recalculate later.

The indicators are taken from forex factory shymponie strategy a very popular strategy.

I have tried the combi indicator in real time but will like for someone to make it no repaint
thanks

Frag8383 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:59 pm Hi all,

I have the Symphonie SentimentEmotion Combi Indikator v1.0 which takes the info from the following indicator.

Symphonie_Market_Emotion_Indikator
and
Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator

The above indicator repaints and the combi indikator v1 repaints. I was wondering if combi can be made no repaint and take the only the last bar of the other indicators and dont recalculate later.

The indicators are taken from forex factory shymponie strategy a very popular strategy.

I have tried the combi indicator in real time but will like for someone to make it no repaint
thanks
I see that people is downloading the indicators let me quickly explain that you need to have in the indicator folder the 3 files for it to work properly, then you just load the combi into your charts
Kind regards