Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

olajideprosper wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:44 am Hello Mr Tools,

I appreciate the enormous efforts at creating an MTF Average Crosses Arrows or Line but I have an exceptional bias for the attached 2 MA Crossover indicator due to its nearly accurate functionality.

My challenge with this indicator is that it does not appear on current candle.

I intend to use it on H4 time frame with the possibility of seeing it appear on current candle. Kindly help with making it appear on current candle.

Many thanks for the anticipated input and upgrade.

kind regards,
Sorry it's decompiled and it repaints.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:15 am

Not sure what is causing the problem, this is what I'm getting.Anyway maybe when i posted it, possibly posted a wrong or bad version.
Still PC memory problem with this version that name "rsi - averages(fls + mtf + arrows + alerts)"
However, no problem it is ok I shall use the other version "rsi - averages fls (mtf + arrows + alerts)", it is actually very good indicator
Thanks mrtools

olajideprosper wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:44 am Hello Mr Tools,

I appreciate the enormous efforts at creating an MTF Average Crosses Arrows or Line but I have an exceptional bias for the attached 2 MA Crossover indicator due to its nearly accurate functionality.

My challenge with this indicator is that it does not appear on current candle.

I intend to use it on H4 time frame with the possibility of seeing it appear on current candle. Kindly help with making it appear on current candle.

Many thanks for the anticipated input and upgrade.

kind regards,
though it repaint as Mrtools explained in his above post
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am Hello Mrtools can you fix this indi please? i see lot of errors and dont work, tanks soo much.
Try now
Errors removed (but warnings still exist)
better to use Mladen's and laterly Mrtools extended version/s - already posted at FS

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:22 pm Hello Mrtools it is posible you do an alert for ADX indicator when +DI and -DI cross certain level with the posibility to change the level in the settup, I attached pic with explanation, Thanks soo much for help me.
where is code you talking about

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:59 am Here is a good indicator that I have downloaded from somewhere and adapted it.
There is a facility for seeing the value in a different timeframe - but only one timeframe. See illustration of indi and the 'Ranging' annotation on the right of the indicator. This varies from buy only to sell only with the ranging when it is in between the set values.
My request is could this single annotation be modified and show up to 4 timeframes?
If it could be adapted then you can see at a glance by colour what the other timeframes are doing - a brilliant tool.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
I doubts it repaints