Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mr. Tool,

Could you assist with rightly coding an Hourly Range Calculator that calculates the pip range from my preferred 24 hour?

An instance is if I want to know the pip range between 8:00 am today and 8 a.m. yesterday without manually calculating it.

Most of the indicators out there only calculate fixed daily range without a flexible option to choose your current time to the previous 24 hours.

Many thanks for your positive response.

I think there are so many around but peoples have no patience at all,requested here at open forum then PM

All valued members always keep in mind,once asked then wait a while for somebody to come and help you,if possible
No PMs till there is some secret and or private matter - no special welcome and entertainments in PMs,as every body is same equal valued and respectable for FS
Always keep in mind,asking and replying in open forum help to all members,users and visitors
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 am
Hi mntiwana, I still have freeze ups and disappearance of indicator when trying to use Filters 0.0, would you mind sharing the set file for rsi- averages fls
Thanks Steam1
Not sure what is causing the problem not able to replicate it here, this is using 14 period filter with filter set at 3. Anyway this is a optimized version also added the arrow size option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
camisa, Jimmy, talaate, AmirDehghani, roshtrader, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:11 am

Not sure what is causing the problem not able to replicate it here, this is using 14 period filter with filter set at 3. Anyway this is a optimized version also added the arrow size option.
Thank you MrTools, The only way it works is with values in both Filter to use and Filter period, didn't know if that is normal
Attachments