Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:50 pm I think this should be a clear visible illustration example picture

Respected Member, This is from Broker Terminal of other Trader / from other Trader from his Trading Terminal System.
It does not belong to me / I have nothing to hide as I am Only using MT4 for Technical Charts.

Please, Can you post this Stochastics Momentum Indicator ?

Please, Can you post this Stochastics Momentum Indicator as listed on your upload attachment chart ?

I will be grateful to you if you can ALSO POST : Today's Open Line Indicator.

Thanks for your Reply.

roshtrader wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:24 am

Respected Member, This is from Broker Terminal of other Trader / from other Trader from his Trading Terminal System.
It does not belong to me / I have nothing to hide as I am Only using MT4 for Technical Charts.

Please, Can you post this Stochastics Momentum Indicator ?

Please, Can you post this Stochastics Momentum Indicator as listed on your upload attachment chart ?

I will be grateful to you if you can ALSO POST : Today's Open Line Indicator.

Thanks for your Reply.
Will be posted at its appropriate thread "stochastic indicators"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

roshtrader wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:27 am

Thank You.

Sir, Can you Please guide me / post Thread where I can find -- Today's Open Line Indicator which Plots Today's Market Open Horizontal Line on Chart ?
Can you explain with picture/s please
i am not sir at all - Mladen and Mrtools deserve this title - i am simply a learner
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:17 am
Will be posted at its appropriate thread "stochastic indicators"

Respected Member, I have received more Details in Terms of Snaphots / Pictures in Detailed Chart and Parameters for Stochastic Momentum Index.
Attached are the same.
Zero (0) Line is by default in this.
User can select / unselect OBOS Levels and change OBOS levels.
Default OBOS levels are 40 / -40.
Averages like EMA / SMA can be selected according to User Preference.

Thanks.
Attachments