Re: Indicator requests and ideas

Hi suresh
All you needs to invest some time on reading/learning things
dont be hurry
there is no short cut,especially in online trading
dont post outer links in forum - that of your post/thread is deleted
any way welcome here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 pm
Hi suresh
All you needs to invest some time on reading/learning things
dont be hurry
there is no short cut,especially in online trading
dont post outer links in forum - that of your post/thread is deleted
any way welcome here - :)
I am a beginner / not so tech savvy.
I was not knowing as I should not post the link.
If I had not posted the Link then it will be difficult to explain as to How a simple single Link is useful for Download.
Posted as to get a help as to how to find Indicators easily by Date Descending Sort / A single Link to Download.

Thanks..

Hi,
please for help to modify or create new indicator.
I have an indicator that plot vertical line X candles back from current candle, and 2 horizontal lines also.
I need this to be modified like this :
When I manually draw a vertical line and move around chart 2 horizontal lines will be created on close of 5 candle back, and second horizontal line on close of 4 candle back, horizontal lines follows vertical line when vertical line is moved.
Attached indicator to be modified to work as I describe?
Thank you in advance :)
V_line4.mq4
(5.98 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Re:

charli wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:04 pm
RplusT wrote:
Thanks, Sal. The inner indicator doesn't show on the TPL. I've used the TMA with a setting of 15 (half of the outer) for it. Is pretty close to yours.
Anyway, I'm using a similar set up for Forex (but not on 1M) and when I'm bored (which usually I am) I trade some BO on 1M chart using 3 or 5M BO's. Those I trade off the inner channel (Dash line).Only when angle is steep. But my settings are 60/15.
Anyway, I think you should open a Thread at Trading systems and ask the admin to move all the posts there. It's also useable for Forex.

Here you are guys,i think i manage to make same like Sal....  
Is There Any Signal Indicator which Plots Line ( and Arrows User Selectable ) on the chart when the conditions -- Bands Crossover and Ehlers are both met as shown in the chart ?
Attachments
SAL.png

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a script or EA that can open trades at a close or above a horizontal line, with functionality to place a stop and take profit.

I've looked on the EA threads on forex-station.com to no success.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend.

Sandile wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 am
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a script or EA that can open trades at a close or above a horizontal line, with functionality to place a stop and take profit.

Here you go, one from my private collection :)
I'm not using it for a long time... so
place horizontal line on chart, Name or description ( I do not remember ) is to define what you want to open.
Simply write letter/s in name or description section.
B= buy stop
S= sell stop
Bl ( or BL) = Buy Limit
Sl ( or SL) = Sell Limit
when market open position TP and SL will apear on chart.
Trail stop must have some value if not order will be closed... if you do not want EA to trail SL just put same value as TP.
800 = 80 pips for gold
I recomend to try this on demo acc to get familiar with it and than on live acc.
WARNING : If you have open position and you shut down your computer MT platform wil not recognise TP and SL lines and you have to be aware of that
TP and SL are hidden from your broker.
LinEA.ex4
(17.12 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Please Help : mrtools
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (37.32 KiB) Viewed 830 times

xxxena wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 pm
Sandile wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 am
Hi everyone,

Here you go, one from my private collection :)
I'm not using it for a long time... so
place horizontal line on chart, Name or description ( I do not remember ) is to define what you want to open.
Simply write letter/s in name or description section.
B= buy stop
S= sell stop
Bl ( or BL) = Buy Limit
Sl ( or SL) = Sell Limit
when market open position TP and SL will apear on chart.
Trail stop must have some value if not order will be closed... if you do not want EA to trail SL just put same value as TP.
800 = 80 pips for gold
I recomend to try this on demo acc to get familiar with it and than on live acc.
WARNING : If you have open position and you shut down your computer MT platform wil not recognise TP and SL lines and you have to be aware of that
TP and SL are hidden from your broker.

LinEA.ex4
Thank you very much, I'll test on Demo.

suresh80 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:37 pm
Please Help : mrtools
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "

Thanks..
This is a version of the smoothed rsi ift. Maybe contact who posted the picture and that person may be able to share them.
Attachments
Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform averages 3 histo.ex4
(95.73 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
image_192100.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 am
suresh80 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Thanks..
This is a version of the smoothed rsi ift. Maybe contact who posted the picture and that person may be able to share them.

Thanks a lot.
Thanks again for all the Help.