Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yuvrajjj wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:19 pm Hi friends!

I found this indicator Cronex T3 RSI BB MTF in this link here: app.php/attach/file/3252966

but on my chart all I can see is histograms & no bands & lines, can anyone please fix this? thank you.

here's how the indicator looks like:
Fixed, try it now and as the Moderator Mntiwana noted please post the link to the actual post if you can, not the attachment page.

Also updated original post by Moderator Mntiwana here.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 am
I guess that Vline is repainting issue - why cant you use Mrtools correct ver
in picture both same default parameters except i applied shift value to 1,other wise it was hiding (overlay) the other
I went through all attachments of ma thread, can you please post the newest jurikMA with alerts you are referring to? Many indicators have jurik calculation, but where are these basic ma versions?

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:40 am This is proving a good indicator and I request that it be given a further signal (not alert) addition.
It is when the two lines that border the histo cross over - as in the illustration where I have manually added the crosses on the indictor to show where they lines have crossed.
Thank you MLaden for the initial indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
What is the name of the indicator with the green and red dots ?

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm
No doubts,it is 1090 bug
post the link of that post that leads to exact that post - not the attachment page so that a corrected version should be posted there too
thx mntiwana habibi for this indicator never knew it before seems like all in one indy like a tdi but nicer
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

zeproo wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:13 pm

What is the name of the indicator with the green and red dots ?
They are two separate indictors on screen and are adaptations from MLaden's BB stops (NEW FORMAT) file.
Here are both my adaptations of the file and MLaden's original file.
TEAMTRADER

friend4you wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:20 pm
I went through all attachments of ma thread, can you please post the newest jurikMA with alerts you are referring to? Many indicators have jurik calculation, but where are these basic ma versions?

to add to your good suggestion of requesting jurik ma, i would also put humble request to add a new thread under some title may be -jurik indicators- ,

everyone misses good work of mrtools on jurik ma, that surely deserve a separate thread and big words of appreciation to mladen and mrtools, i think.

thanks

rijay wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:00 pm

to add to your good suggestion of requesting jurik ma, i would also put humble request to add a new thread under some title may be -jurik indicators- ,

everyone misses good work of mrtools on jurik ma, that surely deserve a separate thread and big words of appreciation to mladen and mrtools, i think.

thanks
Will be open a separate thread of "Jurik Indicators" today - though Digital Filter Indicators thread also belongs to Jurik indicators
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 pm
Will be open a separate thread of "Jurik Indicators" today - though Digital Filter Indicators thread also belongs to Jurik indicators
thank you mntiwana,

it is always pleasure to see your prompt reply

as coding skills of mladen and mrtools are unmatchable, i would say your generosity to help others is unmatchable too.

have a nice day ahead, best regards.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 pm
Thanks for pointing out the importance, but from scientific view, there is no need for non-exclusive thread-groups, dsl-thread is enough, but dsl has 2 lines with ema calculation on second not as jurik. The file from the inventer will help you what jurik adaptive means and why only high phase values change much.

I can't find simple stuff like jurik ma with alert on dsl thread, can you post the latest?

friend4you wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Thanks for pointing out the importance, but from scientific view, there is no need for non-exclusive thread-groups, dsl-thread is enough, but dsl has 2 lines with ema calculation on second not as jurik. The file from the inventer will help you what jurik adaptive means and why only high phase values change much.

I can't find simple stuff like jurik ma with alert on dsl thread, can you post the latest?
hope to see your requested indicator and many more when mntiwana opens up new thread of jurik indicators.