Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:35 am

Haven't been able to match your settings to be able to get the line that close to the histogram.Or are you asking for a signal line of the histo?
The only setting I have changed for Renko chart is from the standard of 60 up to 120.
The signal line I now understand is currently line 17 on the code (yellow).
What I initially wanted was a signal based on lines 13 and 15 in the code as it appeared to give a heads up on a future direction but I have fully checked it and it does not work all of the time.
I think on this occasion it is not worth the bother. It is a brilliant indicator as it is currently and often shows divergence as I have run it with what I consider to be the best of the divergence indicators, the CCI-55, and this indicator matches it. I have attached my version of the CCI-55 that shows current divergence (blue histos) and divergence in the upper timeframe and for those who use timeframe charts it is very useful.
Thanks again.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
vvFish

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:40 am This is proving a good indicator and I request that it be given a further signal (not alert) addition.
It is when the two lines that border the histo cross over - as in the illustration where I have manually added the crosses on the indictor to show where they lines have crossed.
Thank you MLaden for the initial indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER

it would be great to add PRICE OPTION=HEIKIN ASHI OPEN to this indicator!
These users thanked the author camisa for the post:
vvFish

camisa wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am

it would be great to add PRICE OPTION=HEIKIN ASHI OPEN to this indicator!
Added the ma of the histogram, the 33+ price options, and the lighter multi time frame. Also now have 9 ma options for the mma and the ma of the histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, moey_dw, vvFish, TEAMTRADER, camisa, heispark, SilverBB, Jedidiah

Yuvrajjj wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:19 pm Hi friends!

I found this indicator Cronex T3 RSI BB MTF in this link here: app.php/attach/file/3252966

but on my chart all I can see is histograms & no bands & lines, can anyone please fix this? thank you

here's how the indicator looks like:
No doubts,it is 1090 bug
post the link of that post that leads to exact that post - not the attachment page so that a corrected version should be posted there too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.