Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Holmes27 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 am Hello Mr Tools

Re the attached ‘Didi index (mtf + alerts + lines)’ which you have recently modified, would you please consider adding the option of ‘Zero Lag Exponential Moving Average’ to the ‘Ma method’ input variable?

With thanks

Holmes27
Didn't notice you said "adding the option" anyway did a version using zero lag ema.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Holmes27, FXchaos, rudiarius, reachme, Deez

After a long search I finally found a jurik alerting indicator from famous Igorad, but the last bars are not shown, a vertical line instead. Can somebody remove that, so that it shows the value on last bars too?
Maybe somebody can describe in words, how the "bands mode" is calculated?
In general, how do percent filter (PctFilter) work?

extern int TimeFrame = 0; //Time Frame in min
extern int Price = 0; //Price Mode (0...10)
extern int Length = 14; //Period of smoothing
extern double Phase = 100; //-100...100
extern int Shift = 0; //Shift in bars
extern double PctFilter = 0.5; //Percent Filter
extern int FilterMode = 2; //0-final smoothing,1- 1st pre-smoothing,2-2nd pre-smoothing,3-without pre-smoothing
extern int ColorMode = 1; //Switch of Color mode (1-color)
extern int SignalMode = 1; //Switch of Signal mode(0-off,1-on)
extern int AlertMode = 0; //Sound Alert switch(0...2)
extern int WarningMode = 0; //Warning Mode (0-off,1-on)
extern int VisualMode = 0; //0-Filter,1-Bands

friend4you wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:15 am After a long search I finally found a jurik alerting indicator from famous Igorad, but the last bars are not shown, a vertical line instead. Can somebody remove that, so that it shows the value on last bars too?
Maybe somebody can describe in words, how the "bands mode" is calculated?
In general, how do percent filter (PctFilter) work?

extern int TimeFrame = 0; //Time Frame in min
extern int Price = 0; //Price Mode (0...10)
extern int Length = 14; //Period of smoothing
extern double Phase = 100; //-100...100
extern int Shift = 0; //Shift in bars
extern double PctFilter = 0.5; //Percent Filter
extern int FilterMode = 2; //0-final smoothing,1- 1st pre-smoothing,2-2nd pre-smoothing,3-without pre-smoothing
extern int ColorMode = 1; //Switch of Color mode (1-color)
extern int SignalMode = 1; //Switch of Signal mode(0-off,1-on)
extern int AlertMode = 0; //Sound Alert switch(0...2)
extern int WarningMode = 0; //Warning Mode (0-off,1-on)
extern int VisualMode = 0; //0-Filter,1-Bands
I guess that Vline is repainting issue - why cant you use Mrtools correct ver
in picture both same default parameters except i applied shift value to 1,other wise it was hiding (overlay) the other
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

This is proving a good indicator and I request that it be given a further signal (not alert) addition.
It is when the two lines that border the histo cross over - as in the illustration where I have manually added the crosses on the indictor to show where they lines have crossed.
Thank you MLaden for the initial indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
vvFish, SilverBB

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:40 am This is proving a good indicator and I request that it be given a further signal (not alert) addition.
It is when the two lines that border the histo cross over - as in the illustration where I have manually added the crosses on the indictor to show where they lines have crossed.
Thank you MLaden for the initial indicator.
Regards
TEAMTRADER
Haven't been able to match your settings to be able to get the line that close to the histogram.Or are you asking for a signal line of the histo?