Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good Day Mr Tolls and the Community,

Could you please assist by making a MACD version of this indicator, a MACD + Bollinger Bands

talaate wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:19 pm Hi mrtools
As you add the options of average types of Ma and Price types to be used in the extremely useful indicator of "angle of averages", therefore, I would appreciate if you would add same these averages and prices options packages to the Mladen's indicator of averages - mff - alerts 8.8.
Thanks
Added the newest average and the price options, called it version 9.0 because think there is a version 8.9 floating around out there.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
talaate, Jimmy, Ajiboyf, Bob Loblaw, Dimitri, friend4you, RomanUkraine

Naughty 77 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:23 pm Dear Mr Tools/Coders

I would like to know if this indicator can be modified at all. Can bands be added, perhaps floating levels,quantile etc. What about a Dynamic version. And price options possible ? The indicator has great potential and can hopefully be made better .

Interested to hear your thoughts ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Not sure what was being attempted with that indicator.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am

Added the newest average and the price options, called it version 9.0 because think there is a version 8.9 floating around out there.
Dearest Mrtools
As per my little knowing there is already a version "averages - mtf - alerts 9.0" the last latest one,by Mladen with 38 methods and 33 prices - here
viewtopic.php?p=1295353324#p1295353324
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Sandile wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:05 pm Good Day Mr Tolls and the Community,

Could you please assist by making a MACD version of this indicator, a MACD + Bollinger Bands

Thanks for your reply Sir, this version doesn't work as intended and I've searched in relevant threads for one that work correctly and I can't find one.

This is a Macd with Bollinger Bands imposed (50 period and 1.5 Diaviation) compared to the bb Macd with the same parameters of 50 period and 1.5 Diviation and the results are vastly different.

RSI + Bollinger Bands

This RSI + Bollinger bands version works perfectly, however could you please add RSI Smothing Moving Average Method