Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:03 am Hi Mrtools
My Regards
Is it possible to create an indicator represents the angle of the well known Mladen's version: averages - mtf - alerts 8.8.ex4, I hope if you accept to do it to make it 3 states version either three colours histogram or three segments line, i.e. up, down and neutral
Made the averages version, added another average the smoothed linear weighted.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, talaate

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:42 am Dear Mr Tools/Coders

Can you please help me with the attached indicator. My understanding is that if you set the move shift to zero then its not repainting ?
Does the indicator have any value. Can it be improved at all ?
Appreciate your kind help and advice as always.

Regards

Naughty 77
The arrows will probably repaint and for some reason the shift is coded as a negative, but think if you put it to zero it should be ok.

Dearest Mrtools
May i know if "step" feature can be combined with filters,i am curious to experiment how it will be forming
if possible and conditionally if you have the Mladen's posted code of this pretty tool
"Angle of averages - alerts 1.2"
in picture the lower sw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Over the last few months, I been experimenting with different indicators. I recently went back to using S/R mainly on the H4.

I just was wondering, is there a way to do these 2 things:

1) Make the Extend box indicator extend on only one TF (I'd like to draw zones on H4, let those extend but I also draw boxes on lower TFs and though I check visibility in those TFs only, the H4 still extends them when I switch to it. When I go back, they are all over the place.)

Not sure if that makes much sense...anyway...#2 is this ....

A way to toggle all or some indicators (and possibly objects) on and off.

Thanks peeps