Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Desatar wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 pm I have a favor to ask about the below indicator.
This indicator uses the TMA centered, which recalculates/repaints, and I wanna know if this indicator is repainting or not?
DL Hurst MACD st2050 v3.1

Hello. I'm st2050, the modification author.
Why not to ask me at forum specified in the indicator's about tab?
I have specifically registered here to ask this.
Also 3.1 is the old version. The current one is 3.4.
// v3.2 - Levels multiplier (use it for custom pairs)
// v3.3 - Levels multiplier auto calculated from Min(abs(Max),abs(Min))
// v3.4 - Highlight mode

Last version: _forexsystemsru.com/indikatory-foreks/70853-arhiv-indikatorov-222.html#post1336338
First post with information on the purpose and behavior of the indicator, including the answer you were looking for:
_forexsystemsru.com/indikatory-foreks/70853-arhiv-indikatorov-219.html#post1324901
Yep, this is a russian forum. As I can read and write in English you can read and write in Russian ) Google translate will help if needed.

Best regards,
st2050
These users thanked the author st2050 for the post:
vvFish

uncle wong wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:38 am Can anyone decompile the attached indicators?They are giving errors.
Hopefully you meant new mt4 compatible. Not able to test but they should be fine and on the non lag dashboard you need "nonlagzigzag_v2.02" in your indicator's folder for it to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
uncle wong

st2050 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:26 am
DL Hurst MACD st2050 v3.1

Hello. I'm st2050, the modification author.
Why not to ask me at forum specified in the indicator's about tab?
I have specifically registered here to ask this.
Also 3.1 is the old version. The current one is 3.4.
// v3.2 - Levels multiplier (use it for custom pairs)
// v3.3 - Levels multiplier auto calculated from Min(abs(Max),abs(Min))
// v3.4 - Highlight mode

Last version: _forexsystemsru.com/indikatory-foreks/70853-arhiv-indikatorov-222.html#post1336338
First post with information on the purpose and behavior of the indicator, including the answer you were looking for:
_forexsystemsru.com/indikatory-foreks/70853-arhiv-indikatorov-219.html#post1324901
Yep, this is a russian forum. As I can read and write in English you can read and write in Russian ) Google translate will help if needed.

Best regards,
st2050
Hey,
I already saw your work at the russian forum. Unfortunately I can not responde there, even I have an account, because of the administrator does not let me everytime I tryed to. Anyhow, nice to hear from you. I really appreciate your work and thank you for the information.
By the way, because of the TMA centered in the indicator, does the DL Hurst MACD repaints/recalculates to a certain degree?

Thx
D.

Desatar wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Hey,
I already saw your work at the russian forum. Unfortunately I can not responde there, even I have an account, because of the administrator does not let me everytime I tryed to. Anyhow, nice to hear from you. I really appreciate your work and thank you for the information.
By the way, because of the TMA centered in the indicator, does the DL Hurst MACD repaints/recalculates to a certain degree?

Thx
D.
It will repaint. All Indicator follows the price so certain degree or more it depends on price movement.

Desatar wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:08 pm By the way, because of the TMA centered in the indicator, does the DL Hurst MACD repaints/recalculates to a certain degree?
As I trade H4 only I would not say the indicator repaints. Sometimes the changed color may return to previous one after one or more bars. More uncomfortable is that it scales the extremums. The longer the period of FastTMA, the less false signals, but more delay. So either use the indicator as a trend indicator, or additional checks are needed. MTF strategy is also possible.

P.S. Administrators there want users to write in Russian. Perhaps this was the reason because first 2 posts of new users will be premoderated according to forum rules.

FBI wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:27 am I think that stoch is best convergence/divergence indicator, you can clearly see it and then there is that signal line, very high probability trading and gets even better when trading signals with trend.

EURUSDM15.png
I completely agree and IF I could find an indicator with both an alert and a signal that directs the attention to the trading chart that is my quest. It is like a prospector using stochastic divergence.
Is there a single indicator/alert/signal or can one be coded?
TEAMTRADER