Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

reachme wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 am

It will not be same once you made it as non-repainting. I'm not sure why some peoples are always wants to correct the shitty indicator instead of using tons of NRP around here. NRP indicator will not look good at 1st glance but you have to learn to use it in a right way.
Because they are the only indicator to deceive the people who can predict the price trend, because all the indicators are useless, just an invention to get money.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
reachme, FXchaos

trademagic wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:09 pm Yes, mrtools.
I have tried this one. But it is also not showing old zones.
I am looking for exactly like attached
I think this indicator can help you,
since in both the supports and resistances are drawn, applying their fractals,

the only inconvenient thing is that I only drew you the fractals marked above, and I will not color them as you wish,

greetings and good trading

Desatar wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:43 pm Hello guys,

can somebody look into the code and explain to me how this indi calculates the data?
It seems like the indi uses moving average, rsi and cci all together to show on histogram.
I need more information to put the right settings in. Otherwise it's useless.

Thanks for you help.
D.
There are several versions of it,will be posted within appropriate thread
"GG" came from its author "GGekko"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Just tried it and the alerts are working for me.
Hi,mrtools, I have tested regarding alerts on high low price cross for the past 2 days. Alert some times working ,sometimes not working .kindly help me
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.