Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

micmac2 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:50 pm Hey mr tools, deez wrote a request a few days ago regarding the qqe velocity indicator. he asked if you Could possibly combine the qqe velocity and a ma into one indicator. Have 2 input fields for the ma's in the qqe velocity indicator and have it only alert when the qqe fires together with the crossing of the MA's.

Im really interested in this idea that he has proposed and wanted to know if you would be willing to work on this as well here are his pictures below. Thanks :)
Here is the qqe velocity

Hi Mr Tools and Team,

Would anyone be able to assist me with the attached indicator, please? I really wish to be able to drag and drop regular Moving Averages (from the default indis in MT4) on top of the indi (by choosing "Apply to: First Indicator's Data"), so that they calculate off its Main Line. However, when I drag and drop right now nothing happens.

Is there a way to make my request come true? I'd be eternally grateful :)

Zelias wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 pm Hi Mr Tools and Team,

Would anyone be able to assist me with the attached indicator, please? I really wish to be able to drag and drop regular Moving Averages (from the default indis in MT4) on top of the indi (by choosing "Apply to: First Indicator's Data"), so that they calculate off its Main Line. However, when I drag and drop right now nothing happens.

Is there a way to make my request come true? I'd be eternally grateful :)
It's not possible to do that with custom indicators in mt4., but you can code it in to where it's about the same like this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
thiru, Zelias, Jimmy, camisa

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 am

It's not possible to do that with custom indicators in mt4., but you can code it in to where it's about the same like this one.
Dear Mr Tools,

Thank you for the feedback provided. I understand what you mean and it seems I'll have to try and learn to code at least these simpler things :)

In the meantime, if it's not too much of a trouble, could you please assist with adding 1 more moving average (for a total of 2) and a Bollinger band to the version you shared in your previous post?

Sincerely

Hello mrtools/mladen

This currency strength indicator uses very different approach of calculating the strengths. please help simplifying the code and adding a option for showing all the currency graphs at once.

Additionally I think it calculates every tick which becomes heavy for CPU. If possible please add a option of calculation once every bar.

Regards
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.