Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kratos wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:53 pm Hello dear coders, please I'll like to request for an arrow indicator with this perimeters as shown in the pic attached.

Two sets of stochastics are applied, one for a higher time frame, while the other for current time frame. When the kperiod of the higher time frame is over the Dperiod (up trend) and the current stoch is OS(correction), then alert call arrow.

Same rules for put conditions. When kperiod is downwards while Dperiod is ontop (bear trend) then OB. Alert for put.

Make MTF. 2018-05-20 (2).png
Dear Mrtools, the indicator above was supposed to do this. Please review and correct. Attaching again.

Kratos wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am

Dear Mrtools, the indicator above was supposed to do this. Please review and correct. Kelechi Stoch.Alert2.mq4

Attaching again.
I do not know exact what you are looking for - for as i understand you are behind a stock with dual/multi instances
here is one of Mladen's corrected ver that having 3 instances in single one standalone indicator,almost a pretty feature of histo included too along with alerts but no arrows,may be it help you
of course interpolated mtf
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
mtp
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:51 am
I do not know exact what you are looking for - for as i understand you are behind a stock with dual/multi instances
here is one of Mladen's corrected ver that having 3 instances in single one standalone indicator,almost a pretty feature of histo included too along with alerts but no arrows,may be it help you
of course interpolated mtf
Dear mntiwana, thanks for the reply. Kindly check the pic below as an example.
I applied a 5mins stoch on 1min time frame, then I applied another stoch (this time 1min current time frame).
I waited for the 5mins stoch k period to cross over D period and stay on top (that is k up D down) which tells me bull pressure is mounting on 5mins and stoch is rising.

Then I waited for 1min stoch to go OS in that instance when 5mins stoch K tops D. I sense it's a little correction for the prevalent 5mins bull trend that just started.
Then alert for call, telling me of a higher chance of profit.

This is the simple break down.
Attachments

Kratos wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:34 am

Dear mntiwana, thanks for the reply. Kindly check the pic below as an example.
I applied a 5mins stoch on 1min time frame, then I applied another stoch (this time 1min current time frame).
I waited for the 5mins stoch k period to cross over D period and stay on top (that is k up D down) which tells me bull pressure is mounting on 5mins and stoch is rising.

Then I waited for 1min stoch to go OS in that instance when 5mins stoch K tops D. I sense it's a little correction for the prevalent 5mins bull trend that just started.
Then alert for call, telling me of a higher chance of profit.

This is the simple break down. file.png
Hi, I did not understand the rules, but see if it is useful!

hi
this indicador draws lines of high's / low's of various periods, and the lines start's from the beginning of the period.
like, for example, in this picture with 3 weekly levels activated, it draws lines for the previous 3 weeks high's / low's levels, from the beginning of the week
(the larger candles are weekly candles, ploted by another indicator, just to show the weeks)

is it possible to change it in order to make the lines start from the high / low instead of the beginning of the period?

thank's.