Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:35 pm Hi,

could someone please make an mtf display (as in the pic) out of this indicator showing red or green whenever a signal appears (pls include W1 and MN).
The display should have a corner to choose and the x and y distance to adjust. Thank you.

BUY-SELL.SIGNAL.mq4

buy_Sell mtf.JPG
Try,test
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
mtp, RplusT

fxover wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:22 am Mladen,Mrtools,Gents,
its so nice to see you here again ..
your efforts and contributions are priceless to the Forex community..
now my question, is it possible to make an expert based on lines that i draw on the chart
regardless of the line name and color
1-the expert will open sell trade when the price cross the level from down up and martingale on the next level tell achieve profit or stop loss and buy will be vise versa ..here is a screen shot explain what i mean

levels-expert.png
Can you provide the mq4 files of this indicator?Thank you!

::: EDIT ::: kindly disregard below request - I sort of find something similar that does the purpose.

Hi Team,

Would it be possible to amend the attached indi, so the histogram has the options to display in 3 modes:
- Price above/below the MA (current only option)
- Slope of the MA up/down
- Price above the MA and Slope of MA up (green), price below the MA and Slope of MA down (red), rest another color

If any such indicator exists already, please kindly point me to it.

Thanks and let me know in case of questions.