Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Morgar wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 pm hi can someone pls fix this indicator
As it is your first post here so a little explanation - :)
Explain exact what to fix
also needs mq4 (source file) file format - ex4 do not work for any interogating
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Morgar
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:43 am
EX4 files cannot be edited or modified. Please upload the source code (MQL4) file.

PS: In future please post your indicator requests in this thread. Cheers.
thank you jimmy and also thanks to Mr Mntiwana this is de mq4 file and it suppose to calculate the strength of the currencies but it have a lot of errors in the code :(

Zelias wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 am Hi Team,

Would it be possible to introduce Zero line/level (0.0000) to the attached indicator and have it show arrows on chart when the Main line crosses the Zero one?

Thank you in advance and let me know in case of questions. Have a wonderful day/eve!
Zero line is already included within (centered doted line) Floating levels - and from indicator property you can add/apply as many levels including zero
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

:angel: [media][/media]
ekmanso1 wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:32 pm Hello Traders, can any of you help get the indicator (the indicator in the sub window that looks like stochastic with arrow) attached to this post.....it is probably an indicator related to stochastic. Can someone help me identify and upload it to this platform. thanks in advance. my regards to mtiniwana, mladen and mr.tools.

it is # BAMSBUNG-NO REPAINT
These users thanked the author OscarMike for the post:
rijay