Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 am
when you will be extend/widen chart vertically the angles will be changed dramatically - let us wait what experts say about your idea
Dear Mntiwana, your remark is correct, but in that case there will be a "distortion" if we change only one size of the picture, as there are these types of minor problems, the possibility to declare the angle inclination will solve all these problems. Thank you again for your great attention and comments. Let's wait for the experts as you say.
Best Regards
Dimitri

angela wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 pm Hello there

i am having problem using this indicator

i need a histo version which is working

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3_histo.ex4 gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3.ex4

could u please repost this histo version please

thanks so much in advance
With Regards
Angela
Here is that histo - working with me fine as default
try to use with proper name (title) of indicator
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
angela
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Mrtools, Junior, I would be very grateful if someone of you will help me to add horizontal lines to the two indicators trendenvelopes_v2 ( in this case, if there is a new version, then the latest) I could not find....., , rsi + mA crosses 1.05 (mtf + alerts + arrows), both indicators that would display horizontal lines on the appearance of each signal in rsi + ma crosses 1.05 at the intersection of two lines and the whole, thank you very much the fact that You are helping traders all over our winter ball, I'd love to shake your hand!!!
Volente Deo