Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:51 pm
Your mentioned are not a part of those Averages fleet
thanks mntiwana for reply,

this indicator is already good one ,

i know it is not part of standard averages addition ,
i thought of it as mladen has used t3 previously in step one more averages 2.3 with very good effects and mrtools has too added jma on his indicators previously with good results, so forwarded request for it.

had another idea too, regarding atr stops settings on it..
rather then having fixed pips distance settings of atr stops, is it possible to use median points of atr ranges in indicator for atr stops.(as probably used in step one more average 2.3)
i do not know whether it is possible or not ?
i just use atr bands with step one more average 2.3(as atr bands centerline fits step one more average 2.3 well) to assess potential sl levels so i had this idea, attaching images and indicator (atr that if it can be useful) of this three indicators too for comparison
hope i explained well,
consider this as humble ideas,i do not know this ideas can be implemented or not or they are worth a few words from coders ,

thanks again mntiwana for your quick reply as always and helping hand.

asxqwz wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 am anyone can edit this indicator,

1. that can i choose different pairs or can i type my pairs?
2. and also have an option for x and y position to have a mtf in a one chart?

thanks in advanced
and also have an additional option to choose based on pip value of the currency (in dollars account)? (the default on that indicator are based on pips)

thanks in advanced

rijay wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:54 am

all mladen and mrtools indicators gets renamed one day or other, as their indicators are the best

mntiwana you are truly doing nice work by posting indicators here for all members
thanks.
Agree,you are right,no doubts no alternative and or competitor regarding A class indicators from them - this is what we are trying to keep clean forum from renamed,decompiled and garbage's stuff - at least i am doing my best and sharing what i can - and it is what i happens to got from others (knowledge and stuff) and now paying back my little share
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi everyone,

can someone point me to a good market profile indicator? One that shows POC, VPOC (virgin POC), VPOC (volume poc) ? I'm not interested in indi created by Ahmad Yani, which has been posted here under several names (f.e. marketprofile_trendlines) as it hangs and slows down the metatrader significantly. That's the one, which shows you poc's with #D0-DX a marks VPOC with yellow color by default. Thank you.