Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MX01 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 pm Hi there

Does anyone have the Maxwell Equation? I've only seen it from the guy who sells the Agimat system. Is it legit? I personally don't trust anyone who sells indicators and most is BS but I was curious if anyone has it.
Binary Options Edge: that says it all

What has this BS to do with the real Maxwell equations? It only can be scam.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MX01 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 pm Hi there

Does anyone have the Maxwell Equation? I've only seen it from the guy who sells the Agimat system. Is it legit? I personally don't trust anyone who sells indicators and most is BS but I was curious if anyone has it.

those are ghost round nos and murray math line.. dont know how u are guessing them as maxwel equation,,, because i have the system...

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear coders, am just a newbie with no coding skills but am still learning, is it possible to create EA based on the VORTEX and TDI indicators ? my idea is like this, whenever line crosses the specific level on the VORTEX then the EA will look to the TDI if the green line crosses the yellow line and which line is up (whether is green or a red line) and execute trade, this is best for scalpers.
Regards
Attachments
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."