Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mnitwana/ Pacois, let me check and thanks a lot.:)

After test -- pls see below attached :

Blue line is correct it matched the OB of Both Period 10 and 20 , but the purple one is inccorrect.

We only want arrow when both PERIODS (ex: 5,10,15,30) lines up with another period (ex. 10,20,30,60).

Arrow should only stay if they remain OBOS until candle closed.

PERIODS SHOULD BE ADJUSTABLE so we can test what lines up the best while backtesting thru Konkis later.

Can we edit that so arrow comes out only as per line Blue based on attached ?
Attachments

Dear Mnitwana/ Pacois, let me check and thanks a lot.:)

Blue line is correct it matched the OB of Both Period 10 and 20 , but the purple one is inccorrect.

We only want arrow when both PERIODS (ex: 5,10,15,30) lines up with another period (ex. 10,20,30,60).

PERIODS SHOULD BE ADJUSTABLE so we can test what lines up the best while backtesting thru Konkis later.

Attachments

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:27 am Dear Mnitwana/ Pacois, let me check and thanks a lot.:)

I have to understand, the arrows are based on these modifiable values:

Level1Up = 0.3; blue line 10 period 0.99 ?
  Level2Up = 0.0; red line 20 period arrow red 0.99 ?

Level1Dn = -0.3; blue line 10 period arrow green -0.99 ?
  Level2Dn = 0.0; red line 20 period -0.99 ?

let me better understand how to change. Thanks.

Dear Pacois and MntIwana,

We need an Arrow /Alert when both periods of TDF (ex. 10 and 20) are both OBOS ( touches line 1, -1 ).

Thats it! --- we need both PERIODS to be adjustable so we can test which periods matches the best for reversal. (will try them on M1 ,M5, M15).

we only need arrow/alert to STAY if until Candle closed that both PERIODS are still OBOS.

i played with the settings for the TREND_DI_2_TEST , some arrow matches but as you can see on Purple LIne. ----.Arrow comes out even though PERIOD 20 is not OB.

--we can do this.:):) :D

Cheers..Thanks for fast support.

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:49 am Dear Pacois and MntIwana,

We need an Arrow /Alert when both periods of TDF (ex. 10 and 20) are both OBOS ( touches line 1, -1 ).

Thats it! --- we need both PERIODS to be adjustable so we can test which periods matches the best for reversal. (will try them on M1 ,M5, M15).

we only need arrow/alert to STAY if until Candle closed that both PERIODS are still OBOS.

i played with the settings for the TREND_DI_2_TEST , some arrow matches but as you can see on Purple LIne. ----.Arrow comes out even though PERIOD 20 is not OB.

--we can do this.:):) :D

Cheers..Thanks for fast support.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
reachme

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 am Dear Mntiwana,

Thanks for the very quick response ,

Pls see below attached..

Please kindly input an arrow and alert when Trend direction force Period coincides like 15 and 30 are both OB or OS on different timeframes . Please make it so we can adjust the parameters and can test different PERIODS which will have better results when both are OB/OS .. Pls put PERIOD parameters available, : 5 , 10,15,20,25,30,60. I believe you already have an mq4 of TDF before as per previous member requests. Thank you.

P.S. so two PERIOD parameters should be in indicator..PERIOD1 (ex.10) and PERIOD 2 (ex.20) , and both are adjustable so we can test which have better results when OB/OS matches..Thank you

--we need an arrow so we can properly backtest it in Konkis right?? Hope you can help --.backtested for a lot of months manually...looks pretty good but need arrow and Konkis to verify more.
I assume you are new in forums,so let you know,decompiled codes are alike theft code and not considered as respected - so deleted from your post for not to spread any more
any way you can have a lot of its original variety of versions coded by Mladen and Mrtools - reliable and clean from any kind of issues
here
"Trend Direction & Force Index Indicators"
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8438707
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
moey_dw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.