Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MX01 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:11 am

I was simply writing what was happening on my side. It's not like I'm making stuff up to confuse/ upset you.

But I will test some settings on it and see how it behaves. Thanks
Hi Bro,
I Suggest you calm down and listen to Mr Mtiwana, no one will ignore your claim.
Its just that the indicator in question isn't made to behave as you describe, due to the code used.
Kindly open a plain chart then apply the PTL and observe on 1m bar with alert on bar close

Ajiboyf wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:42 am
Hi Bro,
I Suggest you calm down and listen to Mr Mtiwana, no one will ignore your claim.
Its just that the indicator in question isn't made to behave as you describe, due to the code used.
Kindly open a plain chart then apply the PTL and observe on 1m bar with alert on bar close
yes,apply on same timeframe and see the natural behavior of indicator,higher timeframe with smaller timeframe trading always there is impression of repainting but in true sense it is not

Dear Mr. Tools/ Mr. Mntiwana ,

Please kindly input an arrow and alert when Trend direction force Period coincides like 15 and 30 are both OB or OS on different timeframes . Please make it so we can adjust the parameters and can test different PERIODS which will have better results when both are OB/OS .. Pls put PERIOD parameters available, : 5 , 10,15,20,25,30,60. I believe you already have an mq4 of TDF before as per previous member requests. Thank you.

P.S. so two PERIOD parameters should be in indicator..PERIOD1 (ex.15) and PERIOD 2 (ex.30) , and both are adjustable so we can test which have better results when OB/OS matches..Thank you

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 am Dear Mr. Tools/ Mr. Mntiwana ,

Please kindly input an arrow and alert when Trend direction force Period coincides like 15 and 30 are both OB or OS on different timeframes . Please make it so we can adjust the parameters and can test different PERIODS which will have better results when both are OB/OS .. Pls put PERIOD parameters available, : 5 , 10,15,20,25,30,60. I believe you already have an mq4 of TDF before as per previous member requests. Thank you.

P.S. so two PERIOD parameters should be in indicator..PERIOD1 (ex.15) and PERIOD 2 (ex.30) , and both are adjustable so we can test which have better results when OB/OS matches..Thank you
Hi quinlanvos
At first - you have to know,for usual help and requests,no needs to make PMs as staff behave equally to every new/old member and response same way here and or pm,no special treatment within PMs - till it is not some secret or personal/private matter
Then there are many benefits posting in open forum,members can have fast response and can have many opinions and help from every expert who ever want to - and it always help and reply to other visitors too
Now the answer to your post here and pm - the code you sent me in pm,is decompiled
and honestly i dont get/understand your query,would you like explain it more in details if possible with illustration picture/s
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mntiwana,

Thanks for the very quick response ,

Pls see below attached..

P.S. so two PERIOD parameters should be in indicator..PERIOD1 (ex.10) and PERIOD 2 (ex.20) , and both are adjustable so we can test which have better results when OB/OS matches..Thank you

--we need an arrow so we can properly backtest it in Konkis right?? Hope you can help --.backtested for a lot of months manually...looks pretty good but need arrow and Konkis to verify more.
Attachments

quinlanvos wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 am Dear Mntiwana,

Thanks for the very quick response ,

Pls see below attached..

P.S. so two PERIOD parameters should be in indicator..PERIOD1 (ex.10) and PERIOD 2 (ex.20) , and both are adjustable so we can test which have better results when OB/OS matches..Thank you

--we need an arrow so we can properly backtest it in Konkis right?? Hope you can help --.backtested for a lot of months manually...looks pretty good but need arrow and Konkis to verify more.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
reachme