Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 am Though i am not specific to Doji only ,a user can format any combination of body + wicks - but what you describe,is enough for now :)
also i am not much interested in candle/bar patterns style trading,i often happens to see price never always goes accordingly but what and who drag it you already knows better than me :)
regards
I already understood you ;)

I'm not using specific Japanese candlestick patterns either - on M5 not very useful. Are you still on M1? On H4 and higher it's ok. I just watch the wicks and which areas they visited (S/R zones and the TP levels). And gaps... Do you need more for naked short-term trading?

It would be funny if mladens trades naked :D

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 am

I already understood you ;)

I'm not using specific Japanese candlestick patterns either - on M5 not very useful. Are you still on M1? On H4 and higher it's ok. I just watch the wicks and which areas they visited (S/R zones and the TP levels). And gaps... Do you need more for naked short-term trading?

It would be funny if mladens trades naked :D
Man,you will be see more funny things in coming days :)
personally i like short TFs because i cant wait for hours/days for a single trade - if and when i finalize some thing,i will try luck on lower TFs and when needed (in case successful strategy and increase in earned equity) i will be increase trade volume :)
currently i am trying find some thing to detect/confirmed choppy zones,i means no trade zones,this is the main object where most of traders got caught and losses ratio increased than profits - no matter i get few chances (trades) in a whole day rather than continues opening/closing and reopening/reclosing trades - when i have an alternative to multiply (increase lot volume) why i try continues trading,why not pick selective one
hope i explained my poor idea :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lodi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fxscalper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:08 pm plz can someone modify this indicator ? i should be thankxful to him so much .. this is repaint when price move up or down , i want fix it , it doesnt repaint but only once when new day started ...

2nd i want that when ATR completed 100 % i got an alert ( after when (x) percentage of ATR should completed ..thankx u so much

i wanna test this idea of ATR , buy/sell at high/low levels , and ATR percentage completed Idea , suppose buy/sell when 70/80/90 % ATR should completed its path
i am waiting for coder to solve this issue :)

fxscalper wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:45 pm i am waiting for coder to solve this issue :)
What do you expect? First of all it is a .ex4 file. It can't be moded, since it isn't the source code. Second, I don't know whether you read my post. To me, and sorry to say that, it seems to me that you don't know what ATR is and how to use it. A quick research of yourself would reveal that it is pretty nonsense. Please check the indis and play with them, read what imaginary S/R are, e.g. Round Numbers (sometimes called Sweet Spots) or Pivot Points and compare it with your idea.

The ATRbands are made like your ideas is. Bollinger Bands would do the same. When you see the Pivot H4 (or take any other tf) it is still not very good but ok. You have some good hits (especially the High of the GBP news yesterday)

These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
fxscalper, Lodi

Dear Mr Tools/Pacois

May you please change the line width on both of these indicators....i need them to be able to go to 12 instead of the normal max 5. Can you do them seperately as i need the Rsi line to be one width and the bands another width. Please can you do this for me,much appreciated.

Regards

Naughty77

fxscalper wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:45 pm

i am waiting for coder to solve this issue :)
you can instead try using mladens indicator with atr based sl mechanism. atr bands if used with proper setting with mladen indicator then it shows sl levels well too.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
fxscalper

Hey there

I'm looking for something like this, a custom Stochastic visualization:

- Instead of standard Stochastic in window below it would be visualized up in the chart bars window by either drawing circles above/ below bars when Stochastic hits or goes above 80 and vice versa when goes below 20 (or any settings that can be adjusted). Or instead circles it would color bars in a special color that can be adjusted in settings.

Any idea if something like this exists or any idea if you Mladen/ mrtools can create it? :)

MX01 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:23 am Hey there

I'm looking for something like this, a custom Stochastic visualization:

- Instead of standard Stochastic in window below it would be visualized up in the chart bars window by either drawing circles above/ below bars when Stochastic hits or goes above 80 and vice versa when goes below 20 (or any settings that can be adjusted). Or instead circles it would color bars in a special color that can be adjusted in settings.

Any idea if something like this exists or any idea if you Mladen/ mrtools can create it? :)
Those indicators belongs to "on chart stochastic" indicators list,some already posted here at FS - though a long list still needs to be posted gradually
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
MX01
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.