Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Pacois

Thank you so much, hoping that you can make it so that i can do the bands thickness separately from the lines thickness,same like you did before on Dynamic zone ab RSI of Macd. It helps me allot.

Then could you do the same on this one as well ( Dynamic Zone RSI3M3) so i can do the bands width separately from the rsi line,would be so so grateful, You are the man!!

Kind regards

Naughty 77

MX01 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm Dear Mladen/ mrtools & everybody,

not sure if this has been published before as I haven't found a MT4 indicator for exactly this but I'm looking for:

- Alert/ highlight with arrows when a "Abandoned Baby" (Bearish or Bullish) occurs as explained

I came across many MT4 candlestick pattern indis but none had the Bullish/ Bearish "Abandoned Baby".

If somebody could create it or post an existing here I'd be very grateful.

Thank you.
An Abandoned Baby you see in stocks and maybe in indices (but more rare, see second point below), but in FX I maybe saw one in four years and around 10 pairs I'm looking at for learning and research (not trading). It was long ago I saw it, so the chance... even on W1 are no Babies. Two reasons for the seldomness:

- FX is 24/5 open, so there are opening gaps only at Sydney Open after the Weekend.
- FX has 28 pairs and many more when you count in the exotic currencies and all depend on each other. FX is too efficient to born Abandoned Babies. There are exhaustion gaps or breakout gaps, but actually never together or so little that noone realizes them. A gap detector isn't purposeful either.

Stocks aren't very efficient (or say very bad) and the exchanges close over night.

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 pm

An Abandoned Baby you see in stocks and maybe in indices (but more rare, see second point below), but in FX I maybe saw one in four years and around 10 pairs I'm looking at for learning and research (not trading). It was long ago I saw it, so the chance... even on W1 are no Babies. Two reasons for the seldomness:

- FX is 24/5 open, so there are opening gaps only at Sydney Open after the Weekend.
- FX has 28 pairs and many more when you count in the exotic currencies and all depend on each other. FX is too efficient to born Abandoned Babies. There are exhaustion gaps or breakout gaps, but actually never together or so little that noone realizes them. A gap detector isn't purposeful either.

Stocks aren't very efficient (or say very bad) and the exchanges close over night.

Ok that makes sense. Never mind then.

Thanks

fxscalper wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:08 pm plz can someone modify this indicator ? i should be thankxful to him so much .. this is repaint when price move up or down , i want fix it , it doesnt repaint but only once when new day started ...

2nd i want that when ATR completed 100 % i got an alert ( after when (x) percentage of ATR should completed ..thankx u so much

i wanna test this idea of ATR , buy/sell at high/low levels , and ATR percentage completed Idea , suppose buy/sell when 70/80/90 % ATR should completed its path
I tried a similar one years ago. I thought the same as you. ATR doesn't repaint, it only shows the recent value. Normally, the SL is set with the help of ATR at the opening of the position (and trailed in trends later). Never heard that TP is set by ATR. Mostly the exit happens at 'emergency' (exit rules hit) or there is a fix TP, e.g. of 35 pips. When you see the ATR-band on the pic it should be clear why ATR isn't suitable for setting TP. You could use a wider ATR for TP, but neither scalping nor trend following should make like that.

Other question: What a point is 70 or 90% of ATR? Do you think these level are relevant like S/R or Pivot or Fibo Levels. Never heard someone uses that and what noone uses can't be relevant.

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Honey Krelian
Is it not a kind of "Doji"
if yes,plz give me its specification (body width - how much pips/digits - 0 or 1 or what so else)
upper lower wicks size (how much pips/digits - 2 or 3 or what so else)
i have a tool that can be adjusted to any value for to find the desired/required candle/bar - with arrows and alerts
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:14 am Honey Krelian
Is it not a kind of "Doji"
if yes,plz give me its specification (body width - how much pips/digits - 0 or 1 or what so else)
upper lower wicks size (how much pips/digits - 2 or 3 or what so else)
i have a tool that can be adjusted to any value for to find the desired/required candle/bar - with arrows and alerts
regards
No, the gap must be obvious. I tried to find exhaustion gaps and breakout gaps with a gap finder on M1, but there are a lot of gaps (set it to minimum 4 pips), but it was to busy to me. On M5 I see the gaps and that is fine for me.

In education books they draw the babies mostly as one doji. Often, in reality it isn't that 'perfect'. I looked shortly on a stock chart and wow, there are many babies. I didn't see that in FX except one time. Decide whether you want to try to pick that in your tool.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 am

No, the gap must be obvious. I tried to find exhaustion gaps and breakout gaps with a gap finder on M1, but there are a lot of gaps (set it to minimum 4 pips), but it was to busy to me. On M5 I see the gaps and that is fine for me.

In education books they draw the babies mostly as one doji. Often, in reality it isn't that 'perfect'. I looked shortly on a stock chart and wow, there are many babies. I didn't see that in FX except one time. Decide whether you want to try to pick that in your tool.

ebay baby.png
Though i am not specific to Doji only ,a user can format any combination of body + wicks - but what you describe,is enough for now :)
also i am not much interested in candle/bar patterns style trading,i often happens to see price never always goes accordingly but what and who drag it you already knows better than me :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.