Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 am
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for consideration and response
1 : I means main trend line "ASI" for 4 state coloring option (currently the main line with solo color) change color on slope change,center line cross and upper/lower level cross - and on signal line cross
2 : Is it possible adding "Tema" and or "Alma" (Arnaud Legoux moving Average) in place jurik
As for T parameter,i tried different lowest highest values (5 and 700) in place default 300 but no effects on results so i asked about this feature
in picture white orange on chart dots from this interesting toy
regards
Try this version, looks like it needs a lot of experimenting to get the right settings.

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:54 am

Try this version, looks like it needs a lot of experimenting to get the right settings.
Dearest Mrtools
So much and much appreciations for your kind help inventing an DZ Averages version of pretty "ASI" with multi state coloring option - big thanks Bill - :)
As for it needs a lot of experimenting to get the max possible fitting setting - it is and it was never a matter and or problem for me,the only thing i learnt well till today,especially with yours and Mladen's codes when there are a lot of features (parameters) for to be fine tune - :)
with excuse,i feel some uneven and abnormal behavior in functioning/results (within asi main trend line-when signal line seems is ok),can you plz review the code once,with some values it shoots and with some other value it keep silent - and some methods strange behavior :)
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi hmmk
Trying reply regarding your PM

Brother you and any of forum members dont needs PMs for general queries and request (till there is some secret and or private matter) as every member responded and treated equally when there is possibility is in staff aproach - so requesting here at open forum and in PMs no difference but members can have fast and many responses from others experts too.also asking replying here is nice for all other members/visitors to know and learn things
Now let us come on the matter
hmmk PM
replied to hmmk
------------------------------
Note : It is strange,peoples are not interested reading some thing (descriptions and some belonging advises) but blindly downloading when i see the download numbers (currently when am editing the post - 27 for original code and 51 for nrp amended/renamed ver,even above "hmmk" complaint about nrp behavior)
so looks like no need to write/explain things,is a waist of time and efforts :roll:
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, pin12

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:00 am Hi hmmk
Trying reply regarding your PM

Brother you and any of forum members dont needs PMs for general queries and request (till there is some secret and or private matter) as every member responded and treated equally when there is possibility is in staff aproach - so requesting here at open forum and in PMs no difference but members can have fast and many responses from others experts too.also asking replying here is nice for all other members/visitors to know and learn things
Now let us come on the matter
"hello sir..i have problerm this indicator which is it repaint very heavily..can you fix it and en setting sir...please help me"
"Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP"
The original Mladen's version is this "Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04"
ver 1.04 is a bit upgraded ver from its previous versions (series)
dont know who was trying rename it and making nrp - when Mladen already explained well what it do and when and where
thank you for your explanation sir..now im understand..some one have change the name to "NRP"

camisa wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 pm Dear mods,

Is it possible to add the usual price options to the attached indicator please?
I think some one was trying/playing on this code making it DZ but nothing to say,rijay posted it at FS so he can better explain