Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Is it possible to make/code an RSx based indicator that 'paints' coloured zones on the chart when it changes direction in the upper timeframe?
In principle the indicator will show visually obvious increases in strength in the upper timeframe - as illustrated in this manually drawn example.
Also attached the indicator made in forex-station on which it is based.
Thanks again
TEAMTRADER

Hello,

I´d like to humble request if any of the top coders in this forum can help me :

In my trading i use cycles ( with cycles i mean i hedge some positions in order to breakeven the trades). I get the attached indicator which is excellent to provide the breakeven level , although as i can have multiple cycles in same pair, is possible to modify the indicator in order to have the breakeven for each pair cycles ( maybe additional select orders by comment is the way to go).

For instance :
Eurusd (comment e1) - breakeven x level
Eurusd (comment e2) - breakeven y level
Audusd (comment a1) - breakeven z level
Audusd (comment a2) - breakeven w level

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Eggzactly

camisa wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 pm Dear mods,

Is it possible to add all the usual price options to the attached indicator including PRICE=HEIKIN ASHI OPEN?
Added all the price options to the rsi and to the phase accumulation, also added more ma methods for the stochastic rsi, and made it more user friendly. Just a reminder the phase accumulation is controlling the dynamic zone look back, making it adaptive of sorts..
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, camisa, Jedidiah