Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Tsar wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Here you go ... :)

This is a costume Bollinger Squeeze indicator with Stochastic ; CCI and RSI options.

Why do you need this indicator ? There is any other the New Bolinger Squeeze ?

NOTE
When Compiled I found 2 Warnings :
- declaration of 'limit' hides global declaration at line 56.
- not all control paths return a value.
I'm only interested in this indicator,
can you publish it?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:29 am I have tried to get this auto trendline indicator to start over the highs for resistance traps and start under the lows for support traps BUT use the OPEN price as the trendline/trap fulcrum.
Can a coder look at the indicator and correct it as I have obviously gone wrong.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Actually the original code does not work - the screen shows support traps going downwards.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

Greetings everyone!

Now, for quite a while, to be exact, 7 years is my journey in trading by now. Over the past few years i pretty much had only one addition to any asset ive traded, which is the individual currency index.

In my opionen, one of the best additional confluence to consider.

I´ve attached an indicator, which basically is nothing but just an Index of the major currency assets. Whats a little bit special about that one, its appliable right on the chart and not as common in a sub-window. I dont know who originally created this particular indicator, but hell, all credits to that person.

Unfortunately there is an issue, which is not about the math behind, but about its visual appearance. I really like the fact it has a price line, it scales with the chart itself and even, you are able to attach further indicators to it, such as BBs, Moving Averages etc.

The visual appearance issue isnt that dramatic, but kind of very present. Mainly it does not provide an option to set a fixed Back in history value, but only an inital value, which then updates itself when scrolling back in the charts, but also dissapears as soon you get back to the current price. There also seems to be a plotting issue, because sometimes candles just recolor themselves. Further issue is about the indicator attachments. For Instance, if BBs are attached, price just sometimes jumps out of them as well as the plotting of attached indicators isnt always accurate unless you switch once between timeframes back and forth.

My question now is - Is it smth what is just the nature of that particular indicator, is it an coding issue or even smth else?

Any related informations, help or advice on that is very much appreciated and last but not least i can only recommend anyone to take advantage of given values, since they served me more than well over the past 7 years.

Cheers

Rathgar

Rathgar wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm Greetings everyone!

Now, for quite a while, to be exact, 7 years is my journey in trading by now. Over the past few years i pretty much had only one addition to any asset ive traded, which is the individual currency index.

In my opionen, one of the best additional confluence to consider.

I´ve attached an indicator, which basically is nothing but just an Index of the major currency assets. Whats a little bit special about that one, its appliable right on the chart and not as common in a sub-window. I dont know who originally created this particular indicator, but hell, all credits to that person.

Unfortunately there is an issue, which is not about the math behind, but about its visual appearance. I really like the fact it has a price line, it scales with the chart itself and even, you are able to attach further indicators to it, such as BBs, Moving Averages etc.

The visual appearance issue isnt that dramatic, but kind of very present. Mainly it does not provide an option to set a fixed Back in history value, but only an inital value, which then updates itself when scrolling back in the charts, but also dissapears as soon you get back to the current price. There also seems to be a plotting issue, because sometimes candles just recolor themselves. Further issue is about the indicator attachments. For Instance, if BBs are attached, price just sometimes jumps out of them as well as the plotting of attached indicators isnt always accurate unless you switch once between timeframes back and forth.

My question now is - Is it smth what is just the nature of that particular indicator, is it an coding issue or even smth else?

Any related informations, help or advice on that is very much appreciated and last but not least i can only recommend anyone to take advantage of given values, since they served me more than well over the past 7 years.

Cheers

Rathgar

Synthetic price.mq4
Currently market is off at my region,let us open the market and see what it do when updating price instantly but i assume some coding issues but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 pm
Currently market is off at my region,let us open the market and see what it do when updating price instantly but i assume some coding issues but experts can better explain
That sounds awesome, really appreciate your help on that. Its really just about the plotting, the rest is fine. Just about loading a specific value of history data, recoloring problem and the mentioned issue about the attached indicators, such as BB, MAs or simular, since the calculation or at least the visual appearance seems, is not working properly and needs a timeframe switch / refresh to get it back in line.

Definately looking forward into the next week and see what we get there.

Best Regards

Rathgar

Dearest Mrtools
Can you plz manage time favoring few additions in one of your extended version indicator
"DZ ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts 1.02"
I guess it is using tma for main trend line,if possible to apply few more methods including Tema with filter option
and multi state slope coloring - it seems a good toy but forgotten since long :)
much appreciations for kind consideration
One question : in parameters "T" stands for what and when and how it do effect the results
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.