Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

shaileshm wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Basically I want to have alerts on candles like shown below. Increasing size but decreasing volume.

In General for the Candle Colors Signal is definitely included 'Volume Bars' as a Core Indicator.

The only One given Separately is the PVSRA System. Nothing else ...

NOTE :
There is 2 Version ; (Black) for Black Background Chart and (White) for White Background Chart
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 am

This is what I have according to my understanding of the conditions you explained.
yes.. these 2 pictures are correct and following conditions......... :) :thumbup:
hope when the levels change, arrows also will be filtered as per that... :)
kindly see my snap.. there is some error.. not sure its is appear like wrong way.. :(
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:04 am

yes.. these 2 pictures are correct and following conditions......... :) :thumbup:
hope when the levels change, arrows also will be filtered as per that... :)
kindly see my snap.. there is some error.. not sure its is appear like wrong way.. :(
That looks like the signals the first version I posted was giving, are you sure you are using the newest version?

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:30 am

That looks like the signals the first version I posted was giving, are you sure you are using the newest version?
correct ... i not used updated version... i use now its working fine... sorry for the time that i wasted to you... :(
the updated version name is same!! :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi