Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

HI Guys,

I have a question.

Which kind od moving average will be most sensitive to for lower averaging values and least sensitive to higher averaging values.

I mean I know all all MAs are more sensitive for lower averaging values and get lesser sensitive as the averaging increases. But I mean which is the one which gives the best on both ends. I hope you understand the question. Will it be LWMA or something else? Additionaly I would like the MA to be as smooth as possible. maybe someone can help me picking up the best one.

Thanks
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

GannErik wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:42 pm Scalper_HILO.mq4Hello,

Could this indicator be converted to MT5 ?

Regards.
Years ago it was posted by Tsar for some correction that Mladen done,it was originally with name "#PBF_Scalper Show Me"
that time (paint bar forex - for PBF) so is renamed from
the picture with both versions applied
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Tsar
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 am HI Guys,

I have a question.

Which kind od moving average will be most sensitive to for lower averaging values and least sensitive to higher averaging values.

I mean I know all all MAs are more sensitive for lower averaging values and get lesser sensitive as the averaging increases. But I mean which is the one which gives the best on both ends. I hope you understand the question. Will it be LWMA or something else? Additionaly I would like the MA to be as smooth as possible. maybe someone can help me picking up the best one.

Thanks

Your question is too Universal.

There is many type Moving Averages (MA) are available. And tens even reach a hundreds of Variations.
Each MA's has it function and usefulness for Trade.

My Advice you should read The Theory Tehnical Analysis [TA] of MA first ... ;)
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
donut4popo
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 pm

There is many type Moving Averages (MA) are available. And tens even reach a hundreds of Variations.

Is "The Theory Tehnical Analysis [TA] of MA" a book or article? Do you know the author? A quick google search had no satisfactory results. Thanks.

Tsar wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Do you have any specific material which you recommend for reading?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.