Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zigotto74 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:55 am yes i know .i just need the indicator with bands to help me to figur the oversell and overbuy .is there one does not recalculates? or simulare update indicator?
I think that is "TMA centered asymmetric bands" and all tma centered recalculates,no matter what peoples gave it any new name,as per my little knowing - but experts can better explain
posting one "triangularma_centered_bandsRibbonV2" for example - no alert no arrow - atr bands and usual 7 prices
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
zigotto74
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 am Dearest Mrtools
I like request for a very cooperative indicator "RSI averages + Bollinger bands & lines + alerts + arrows mtf" (the one posted in above post)
can you plz manage time favoring few additions to make it more pin point firing
color change on slope,center cross,level cross
rsi types
33 prices
quantile bands
regards
Think this would be close to what your looking for.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, thiru

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 am
This is what I mean. The Indicator in the first sub windows with the name slides.
Oh yes,now i understand it is "$lide$"
some body post it some forum and i was playing with Aroon indicator to comply with it :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
MaxTorque

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:14 am

Think this would be close to what your looking for.
Dearest Mrtools
So so much thanks for so quick kind help :)
almost every feature working perfectly (the one's i played with) - so pretty tool of Mrtools :)
Rapid RSI,Tema and BF price performing as fast as always
regards
Attachments