Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 pm Hi Mrools
I post the following post in wrong topic (Trading Utilities & And add Ons), I couldn't move it to her. I think this is the correct topic to be posted in:
Dear Mrtools
My regards
Would you please if possible to add MTF to this indicator. Also be note that the setting include option of "arrowsOnNewest" which is little strange since it is not MTF indicator, so I would appreciate to you when you add MTF to check this option of arrowsOnNewest
Thanks
Ehlers Fisher transform 2.5(alerts).mq4
download/file.php?id=3322603

Sorry for this
Added mtf, and arrows on newest was added to the original by mistake, but should now work with this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Dragon

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295367371 time=1513696682 user_id=4864807]

Dearest Mrtools
Much thanks for the newest ver of EFT,i have a question,is it possible an on chart and or on chart floating kind version as Mladen invented some on chart floating indicators,as i have not seen any on chart version of EFT
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I have tried most, if not all, of the DZ on-chart indicators and cannot get one to show the same or very similar to this RSx under chart indi.
I changed 'separate' to 'chart' at the top of the code at line 9 and when I compiled it, the chart showed a SINGLE red and blue moving average BUT it disappeared when I opened the indicator box.
Having tried this several times previously and not getting it to work at all, is there someone who could get this on-chart version to work?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

As Mladen told so many times,Slope Direction Line indicator is actually Hull Moving Average indicator and possibly this can repaint too,better to use any one from masters Hull ver
and always try to post your code rather than linking to out side,it is same like you pushing viewer out
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.