Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

brtdi780 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 am Hi mrtools,

thanks for good job... to be clear, I ask for your confirmation if for example I am in h1, the signal I must earrivare only if the 3 time frames next, or if the time frame w1, and the candle that has just closed, and confirm the exit from the kumo are or the both of you to the concorde or both short or both long. you have created in this way, the warning. I ask because to tell you compare the third line of the indicator 4frame has been misguided to say the least. you must always consider the time frame the current and compare it with the 3 time frames next. I look forward to your kind reply or any update indicators posted with allert correct.
On the 4 tr ha smoothed you have this setting alertsLevel = 3, you will get an alert whenever this many time frame levels are lined up, by default it is set to 3 levels.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

then you should create or use existing indicators to generate a single alert upon the occurrence of this condition: for example: candle closes below the kumo and short 4time frame (the third level with respect to the time the current frame, then if I consider I open the chart in h1 the level that should be confranto is the level d1) is also short.. it generates a single alert, the same applies to the controario to the signal long