Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello!
On this board a beautiful indicator was made, but I still have problems with the alarms when crossing 0 at close. Smoothed momentum has only 0 and 1 as fast changing states in the data window, maybe that is the reason, why I still get alerts by the wav-file EVERY tick and not just once per candle, if the line crosses 0. Please change it to once per x seconds or at close with alert by a choosable wav-file.

Most is already done and alert works as wanted just too often!
Thanks.

In summary, I try to explain better. Set the ichimoku indicator with parameters 7,28,119 on time frame h1 , when you experience both the following conditions: A - the candle closes or above the kumo or below kumo. B - in indicator multitimeframe that indicates 4 levels. When the dot of the third level that if risso indicates the direction of the short and blue indicates direziobe long is I agree with the exit of the candle of the kumo, or short-or long-you must generate a signal in video, pop up avvuso sound and via e-mail

brtdi780 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 pm I do a example to be clear: if the candle on time frame h1 closes above the kumo, and the indicator called "4 time frame" to me indicates that in its third row in that instant occurs, a blue dot or green, which indicates bullish signal then you must produce a signal.. on email a video and pop ups
Brtdi780, maybe something like this.

Hi mrtools,

thanks for good job... to be clear, I ask for your confirmation if for example I am in h1, the signal I must earrivare only if the 3 time frames next, or if the time frame w1, and the candle that has just closed, and confirm the exit from the kumo are or the both of you to the concorde or both short or both long. you have created in this way, the warning. I ask because to tell you compare the third line of the indicator 4frame has been misguided to say the least. you must always consider the time frame the current and compare it with the 3 time frames next. I look forward to your kind reply or any update indicators posted with allert correct.