Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RE: Moving average cross indicator arrow alerts.

This is my first post here at Forex-Station. I hope I'm posting my request in the proper thread. Please go to the mql5 link above for a visual of what I am hoping to accomplish. The indicator "2MA CrossoverWithPrice.mq4" shown below is the indicator in question. It occurs to me that its useless (at least for me) to have a chart full of alert arrows when I really need is the most recent arrow on the chart. Is it possible to code the indicator so that it only shows the most recent arrow? In other words; as each new arrow is formed, the previous arrow disappears. There will therefore only be one arrow on the whole.

The SAR indicator below accomplishes a similar thing. You'll see that the indicator only shows the current dot. I only use this for trailing my stop. I don't need a chart jam-packed with unneeded dots.

I hope my request makes sense. Is it even possible to do? All help would be greatly appreciated.
Cluttered charts are visual diarrhea. Whats on your charts?

shaileshm wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 pm

currently i am doing that. but it would be nice if the rectangle could automatically extend in length with every candle.
Hey Shail,

I'm not sure if this is of any help but have you tried this indicator yet? It "draws" automatic supply and demand zones in "rectangles" and extends horizontally.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

speedytina wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 pm RE: Moving average cross indicator arrow alerts.

This is my first post here at Forex-Station. I hope I'm posting my request in the proper thread. Please go to the mql5 link above for a visual of what I am hoping to accomplish. The indicator "2MA CrossoverWithPrice.mq4" shown below is the indicator in question. It occurs to me that its useless (at least for me) to have a chart full of alert arrows when I really need is the most recent arrow on the chart. Is it possible to code the indicator so that it only shows the most recent arrow? In other words; as each new arrow is formed, the previous arrow disappears. There will therefore only be one arrow on the whole.

The SAR indicator below accomplishes a similar thing. You'll see that the indicator only shows the current dot. I only use this for trailing my stop. I don't need a chart jam-packed with unneeded dots.

I hope my request makes sense. Is it even possible to do? All help would be greatly appreciated.
Rather than to push out all viewers at another forum - why cant you simply post that picture here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 pm Hey Shail,

I'm not sure if this is of any help but have you tried this indicator yet? It "draws" automatic supply and demand zones in "rectangles" and extends horizontally.
Hi Jimmy. That indicator doesnt draws the zone where I want them to be. Also it is not MTF. Usually I draw these myself, but its too time consuming so I was just wondering if there was a solution to this.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Hi,
I would like to be added to this indicator multitimeframe heiken hashi, checked the code, and that it is set as the smooted or with the settings 2,6,3,2 an allert via email , and via the screen, and pop up where you may experience the following condition: I state that I use in the chart the ichimoku indicator with the setting 7,28,119 indicated that only the kumo and the price : - if the price closes the candle after the elimination of the kumo and the third line of the indicator multitime is concordant with the direction of the elimination of the spark plug, or if the indicator multitimeframe indicates the cue-up and the elimination of the kumo is also up then I should get a warning.