Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mantiwana,

It's a MT5 moving average made by mlanden, that has +-17 types and 22 prices... (heiken ashi close, and another different calculcation for price).

when I download it , it's made by mladen and it comes with sources (mq5).. but when my hd crashed I lost it... lol

I didn't have a picture of the graphic because I lost the my HD.... ;-(

I need a moving average that has faster entrance, has less noise and has faster exit ... so I was going to test it using EMA but using the 22 different price types that the moving average had, but I lost the sources (mq5) that the mladen at the time had published.

baraozemo wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:22 am mantiwana,

It's a MT5 moving average made by mlanden, that has +-17 types and 22 prices... (heiken ashi close, and another different calculcation for price).

when I download it , it's made by mladen and it comes with sources (mq5).. but when my hd crashed I lost it... lol

I didn't have a picture of the graphic because I lost the my HD.... ;-(

I need a moving average that has faster entrance, has less noise and has faster exit ... so I was going to test it using EMA but using the 22 different price types that the moving average had, but I lost the sources (mq5) that the mladen at the time had published.

Hi Baraozemo,

Try this one: 33 prices and 38 averages by Mladen, of course :-) And the Histo version.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:52 pm hi guys,

I need a indicator which can plot the histo of (magnitude of price change)/volume (or it inverse) for every candle. I think this indicator already exists but I am unable to find it. Would appreciate if someone can post this indicator here to tell me where can I get it from.

Thanks.
Can you post a picture of that example for to get idea/guess about what are you looking for
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.