Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fxover wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:43 am

the eternal question ;
is this a spark that will lead mladen to program a commercial code..
if yes i will be the first one who gonna support ...just a thought .
What do you means for support
As far i know about,these are because of multiple reasons for example peoples think them selves over clever,renaming the code and selling it as their new creation (there are so many examples spreaded in market) some code idea's that only Mladen bring first in mind and are still only by our experts,no one else yet showed in coding world,like newest Averages,double smoothed and so on
As to your first line,only he can explain exact
Any way why you are keen interested in mq4 ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Rockweli wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:55 pm Hi dear coders,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have good idea and trick for find good entries. if any coder can make indicator for bellow conditions, it will be very useful indicator for every one,,,,,

# Adx Di+ line level crossed down and turned red
# Adx Di- line level crossed down and turned green

Capture.PNG

please make color zone indicator, color ma line or histo for above conditions

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if you don't mind, can we add an optional input setting (false/true) to pops up arrow,
when the Di+ cross down and turn red (Down arrow),
when the Di- cross down and turn green (Up arrow).

regards,,,,

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:20 pm
What do you means for support
As far i know about,these are because of multiple reasons for example peoples think them selves over clever,renaming the code and selling it as their new creation (there are so many examples spreaded in market) some code idea's that only Mladen bring first in mind and are still only by our experts,no one else yet showed in coding world,like newest Averages,double smoothed and so on
As to your first line,only he can explain exact
Any way why you are keen interested in mq4 ?
i fully understand but Mladen is not a coder..he is the code it self and most of indicators out there are based on his thoughts and codes
i told him that before ..i wish that he make a commercial product ..because it gonna be the best no doubt ..about asking for mq4 all Meladen codes are mq4
but i was wondering why this one one is an exception ...that's all ...thank you .

tommo78 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:30 pm TMAcentered MACD v1 - Mod.ex4TMAcentered MACD v1-mod pacois.ex4Requesting the upload of these indicators in mq4 please.
"TMAcentered MACD v1" Original can be posted in mq4 format but dont know mod versions,may be in back pages you can search about

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fxover wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 pm
i fully understand but Mladen is not a coder..he is the code it self and most of indicators out there are based on his thoughts and codes
i told him that before ..i wish that he make a commercial product ..because it gonna be the best no doubt ..about asking for mq4 all Meladen codes are mq4
but i was wondering why this one one is an exception ...that's all ...thank you .
Yes,no doubts he is man of new ideas and latest creations
not all,there are a lot only with ex4 format,still needs to upload these all and we trying for it,soon inshallah
as for commercial he can better reply,but you know every next trader understanding/thinking/following/trading differently,no common criteria