Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 pm Mr Tools,
MLaden,

I have a difficult request :-
The attached indicator is the best single indicator that I have used but for me it would help enormously if one thing could be altered.
I realise this in a very difficult piece of coding to achieve but if it can be achieved then it will be a perfect indicator for my purposes.
If it can be done I will prepare a Word document with the HUGE advantages of using this as a single indicator.
One last request - if it cannot be done please let me know as I need to move one.

REQUEST : -
The single black line in the code on line 12 - can this be made into a dual colour based on direction, the same as the line blue and yellow on lines 14 and 15?

Thanks and I do appreciate all of your work.
TEAMTRADER
The band middle line color change based on slope change?

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:26 am

The band middle line color change based on slope change?
Yes, the illustration attached shows the two lines that are key to this indicator. Both these lines show divergence and the addition of a dual colour would help visually with this valuable information.
The indicator already has a vertical line signal when the coloured ma crosses level 50 and whilst this is useful it is not as useful as the cross of the two ma's and particularly when the black ma changes direction - which is my request.
It may be when these two lines cross then the direction of the black line changes.
Is that of help?
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:03 am
Yes, the illustration attached shows the two lines that are key to this indicator. Both these lines show divergence and the addition of a dual colour would help visually with this valuable information.
The indicator already has a vertical line signal when the coloured ma crosses level 50 and whilst this is useful it is not as useful as the cross of the two ma's and particularly when the black ma changes direction - which is my request.
It may be when these two lines cross then the direction of the black line changes.
Is that of help?
TEAMTRADER
Something like this?

Hi dear coders,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have good idea and trick for find good entries. if any coder can make indicator for bellow conditions, it will be very useful indicator for every one,,,,,

# Adx Di+ line level crossed down and turned red
# Adx Di- line level crossed down and turned green

please make color zone indicator, color ma line or histo for above conditions

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Something like this?
Thank you - exactly like that!
My only problem is that the parameters of the indicator needed to be between zero - 100.
I have attached a screen grab to show the empty spaces above and below the indicator.
Is there a way I can get rid of these unused areas?
TEAMTRADER
PS
I have attached also the indicator that I have amended to my own settings.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:25 pm

The last version of that indicator I checked was a decompiled version, so have no idea why it does what it does.
MR.tools ,
thank you kindly for your reply ..
its just a MOD version of this indicator which can be found posted as an MQ4 file in ForexFactory by its creator i think ..
instead of histogram below chart it gives arrows on chart ..