Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

digbee wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:09 am

Sorry from my hurry I wrote wrong the calculation this is the right one 1/((eurusd+gbpusd+audusd+jpyusd+nzdusd+chfusd+cadusd)/7) I want to count all 7 pairs against USD, not USDX, thank you. :)

edit: also I want the ma displayed on chart and without the index initial value setting.

Believe me, what you are looking for is the USDX, but as MA on the chart is nonsense. You would need an overlay or offline chart. Make the subwindow big and you have your line chart. You can also take an USDX Future Chart, e.g. from TradingView (free) and look at this - I did it long time with GPBX.

Hi Mladen/MrTools !

Is it possible to code some kind of 'rubberband' indicator? I would like to know the distance of the price from the Hull Parabolic period 600 on M1 in (fractional) pips. Like the example : little yellow box on the chart and a possibility to drag it anywhere on the chart, or simple x, y parameters ....
When price is too far away from a slow ma, it will want to return to it. This happens often at figures around 100, 125, 150 and 175.

THANKS !
Lei Wulong
Attachments

Lei Wulong wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 am Hi Mladen/MrTools !

Is it possible to code some kind of 'rubberband' indicator? I would like to know the distance of the price from the Hull Parabolic period 600 on M1 in (fractional) pips. Like the example : little yellow box on the chart and a possibility to drag it anywhere on the chart, or simple x, y parameters ....
When price is too far away from a slow ma, it will want to return to it. This happens often at figures around 100, 125, 150 and 175.

THANKS !
Lei Wulong
So unusal for you - it must be kinda naked for you :D