Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Why should I tell something like that in one year? If you refer to chaos indicator, yes, I asked mladen 2016 and he redesigned the haos indicator I uploaded completely and I'm still thankful for that. But I never said, that I was the first one, who published haos.
Can anybody upload the RK-triple_smoothed_momentum_mladens.mq4 with alert, different searches did not help to find a newer one.
ikamos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 am It is not popular in the systems area, it was made popular by shreck and it is Mladens sweat that made it.
I hope you wont spin another cat and rat story one year from now about how you asked Mr Mladen to make it for you.
You should talk to pacois he already did all you asked.
Just be humble and give credit to those it is due.
Shreck found that indicator from Mr Jimmy's indacator pack.
Made popular indeed.
:x

mntiwana wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:06 pm
Idea is not bad though but i think it needs more conditions to take the trade and or to decide some thing
can you explain how you will be take trade on every bar because it will be alerting/arrowing on every bar (most of the time) and more often several times on one single bar
formula is simple - if current price of current bar is bigger than close price of previous bar,arrow up and vice versa
percentage (20 % or what so else) can be configured in parameters according to user defined
I dont know how to do the indicator , can anybody doit for me please?

mr.tools please create this a candle version thankyou .....
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

mladen wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:24 am

Replace this :

Code: Select all

rsi[i]   = iNonLagMa(iRsi(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i),RsiPeriod,i),NlmPeriod,i,0);
With this :

Code: Select all

rsi[i]   = iNonLagMa(100-iRsi(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i),RsiPeriod,i),NlmPeriod,i,0);
Thanks kind man - it worked fine :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 am

Nanos, think this version would be similar to the version described in the documents, but would recommend longer wpr periods and ma periods.
I am trying to use "Heiken Ashi (better formula) median" for price to use in MA but seems that indicator is only able to use the usual prices (close, open,high, low,typical). Could you please check this Mr. Tools?