Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

deepakmadan wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:59 pm Hello mladen
request help with indicator trader dynamic indicator working properly
can you please modify 4th option ssa number of computations default value is 2 modify with option starts from value 0.1 to infinity. preferably remain code same.
thanks
deepak
Use "EP" version instead
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello everyone, first of all i want to congrats Mr Tools, Mladen and mntiwana for all great indicators created for free, it's unbelieveble!
I want ask if is possible to change this indicator to MTF and add alert when the slope change color ( i know that repaints ). If possible , can you make mt4 and mt5 versions of this new indicator please? I will be very thankfull!

doodeboy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:17 am Hello everyone, first of all i want to congrats Mr Tools, Mladen and mntiwana for all great indicators created for free, it's unbelieveble!
I want ask if is possible to change this indicator to MTF and add alert when the slope change color ( i know that repaints ). If possible , can you make mt4 and mt5 versions of this new indicator please? I will be very thankfull!

TMAcentered_MACD_v1(trueforex.pp.ua).mq4
It is Mladen's "TMAcentered_MACD_v1" somebody renamed it to that name and it is not new even,any way we hope some kind coder will help us for that requested additions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.