Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

please make it candle version it would be very help full thank you........
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

TRADERSM wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:44 pm please make it candle version it would be very help full thank you........
please make this as candle version ..........
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

hassan5041 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 pm I wish that if someone could fix this MTF HA indicator? the problem is the indicator doesn't update the new color bar, so I have to change the time frame to see the new color bar,, and please if mr Mladen coded similar indicator like this please post here.
gg.PNG

MTF HA 3Bars.ex4
MTF HA 3Bars.mq4
There are a lot of versions of Mladen (HA 4TF bars) around here in FS
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TRADERSM wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:49 am

please make this as candle version ..........
please make it candle version it would be very help full thank you........

hassan5041 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 pm I wish that if someone could fix this MTF HA indicator? the problem is the indicator doesn't update the new color bar, so I have to change the time frame to see the new color bar,, and please if mr Mladen coded similar indicator like this please post here.
gg.PNG

MTF HA 3Bars.ex4
MTF HA 3Bars.mq4
This one works as you like. 4 MTF bars, refreshing current bars and very optional.

mladen wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:15 pm

None of those can be calculated for current bar - since either the right side data of pattern recognition is missing or, as long as the current bar can be changed, like in case of a pinbar, you would get a load of false signals
Also, see these examples :

pin-bar-trading-example.png

pin-bars-in-trend.png

How many "pinbars" by definition were omitted at the example and why? Ie: you can not do even pinabrs without the knowledge of the "future" bars
mr.mladen please help i already posted this for 3 times please convert this to candle version thankyou....